Chapter 17 ~ Furry Love, Smooth Hate

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!!

Hope y'all enjoy!

~KC Blares

************************************************************************************

Chapter 17 ~ Furry Love, Smooth Hate

Damon’s P.O.V.

I watched KC as she walked away, her long black hair flowing behind her. I wanted her so much. I hated her so much. More than I had before. What I did back in middle school was harmless fun of my own. It was funny to my friends and me to see her reactions, watching her wail or cry in seventh grade. All I could think of was how pathetic she was.

But she took the game to the next level.

The moment she stepped into that cafeteria in her skinny jeans and black leather jacket, I knew she was ready to start a new round. The way she eyed everybody like prey. How she went for the kill at the mall when she attacked Chloe and her friends, videos and pictures were all over youtube and facebook. She planted the trap for Alistair and Jeff, knowing where they would be and when. I knew it was my turn for her game, but I expected something more humiliating. This was manipulative and torturous, hitting me where it hurt most. It actually made me wish she had gotten the same revenge on me the way she had on Luke.

I’m the Alpha of my own freakin’ pack. How could it be possible that I was stuck with that miserable excuse of a werewolf? If people besides my weak beta and KC’s friends figured out that KC’s my mate, my life would be awful. My reputation would be destroyed.

            “Yo, Damon, dude where are you?” Dan’s voice tore into my thoughts. I glanced over at him, his signature grin cutting across his face.

            “What?” I asked annoyed, wishing I could go after KC. I had a pretty good idea where she was and who she was with and my wolf didn’t like it one bit. But at the same time I couldn’t give a damn who she lip-locked with.

            “We have patrol today, remember?” he dragged on, hitching his backpack up onto his shoulder. A low growl ruptured from my chest as I glanced in the direction KC left before looking back at Dan.

            “Yeah, whatever,” I muttered, quickly walking down the corridor towards my car outside. As I passed the library, I couldn’t help but glance towards the doors, growling when I noticed KC on the other side, ruffling her hair as she pursed her lips into the mirror of a small compact. No doubt that human boy, Justin, was in there.