Chapter 8 ~ Surviving Friends, Enemies, and Crushes

;p

The song to the side is like KC's Theme song almost... well... no... not exactly but it's what she is. It describe her is what I think i'm saying...

 PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE! 

~KC Blares

 P.S. There are references to the Song Free which I do not own. I also do not own or claim any rights to the two hit TV shows CSI: Miami or Criminal Minds.

***************************************************************************

Upper Middle School

Five years ago

Seventh Grade

"Alright girls, now remember who your characters are," Mrs. Guetti instructed from the back of the auditorium. Grace, a girl named Carly, and I were on stage rehearsing one of the scenes from Miss Teen Beauty Queen. The three of us played the angels, or the dead beauty pageant girls. I scored the part as Heather Kirk, the lead role and angel who has the power to hear messages from beyond. 

Earning better parts in my favorite class, theater, always helped a bit. The bullies were too busy being bullies to ever work hard for the parts they wanted, giving me the advantage. It was one of the only things that still brought me joy in that class. It also gave me recognition in the School Board and Administration. It was that particular play they had seen and voted me, out of the entire school, as best actress.

                "You girls are the stereotypical popular, dumb, flirty girls. Do you guys know anyone who's like that are ever seen someone like that on TV or something?" Mrs. Guetti continued. I instantly turned to Chloe and her group of followers and couldn’t help but grin.

"Oh yeah. I know a few of them actually," I smirked, watching their jaws drop in offense. 

"Oh my god, Katie, that was so mean," Sydney exclaimed, all of the girls changing from stunned to furious. My grin only widened as I bent down towards them.

"Yeah, think about that the next time you want to turn me into your little game," I threatened, proud of myself. As we continued with the scene with Chloe in mind, I perfected being the popular air head and I’m pretty sure that’s what led me to winning that award.