Chapter 12 ~ My Oh My

OH MY GAWSH!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY FANS AND THOSE WHO HAVE FANNED!!!! I can't tell you how much that means to me! And that you so much for voting and commenting in my stories!!!

 I made a trailer! :D ova to the side >>>>>>

  Been working on that for a while... sorry! I know its not great but I'm workin' on it! :D

ANYWAY! ON WITH THE STORY!!!

I know, its not as good as I would have liked it to be but i hope it will get better! I'm still trying to sort out the plot so...

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!!!

~KC Blares

 ************************************************************************************************

 Chapter 12 ~ My Oh My

"KC! Where did your short attention take you this time?" I barely heard Ali call from behind me, her hand suddenly waving in front of my face. I snapped myself out of my thoughts from that particular Wednesday afternoon to glare over at my smirking friend.

"Haha, so funny, smart ars," I sneered, tossing the football between my hands. Ali and I were practicing a one-on-one scrimmage after school on the football field of the school.

"But seriously, what are you thinkin' about, pea-brain?" she asked, playfully shoving me as she dropped to the ground. I sat down beside her, thumbing the rough material of the football in my hands while I stared blankly into the distance. 

"Tired," I stated, thinking about how oddly my friends had been acting. Ever since they ran out of my room the day before, they've been avoiding me. Not one of them came to lunch, not even Dan was in the lunch room.

"KC, I know that’s bullshiz," Ali sang, rolling her eyes. "I know you when you're tired and it sure ain't pretty." she laughed. "This is distracted, not tired,"

"There's a lot on my mind then," I said, running a hand tiredly through my hair.

"Yeah, no shat, Sherlock!" she scoffed. "Care to be more specific?"

"You are a very persistent person, aren't you?"