THE FINALE~Epilogue

After 3 months...

Naghahanda na kami ngayon para sa royal event mamaya. Iproproklama kase ang pagiging allies ulit ng burgundy at ng Leondale sa Grevory.

Si Alys na ang nagmake up sa amin.

I am wearing a royal blue dress with some details on it's hem.

It's a masquerade theme.

Dala ko na ang mask ko na may mga blue glittered details and some designs.

Sofia's wearing a pastel pink color of a long gown and a curly old fasgioned style hair.

Alys is wearing a maroon long gown with matching killer heels that makes her more glowing.

Paulene's wearing a gray long gown and her hair raised up. She's so pretty!

"Ayan tapos na. Pak! Ang ganda!" Sabi naman ni Alys at tinignan ko ang mukha ko sa salamin.

"Salamat." Sabi ko at tumayo na.

"Tara na? Tawag na daw tayo kanina pa. Wear your masks." sabi ni paulene.

Bumaba na kami suot ang mga masks namin.

Dumiretso agad kami sa banquet hall ng Mystic High at duon umupo sa mga gilid-gilid habang umiinom ng champagne.

"Our Royal Event had finally started! The royal dance will now begin." Sabi ng host at agad naman kaming tumayo.

May lalakeng lumapit sa akin peri hindi ko nakilala kung sino.

"Hi. Can I dance with you?" Tanong nito.

"Uhm, sure." Sabi ko.

Agad na kaming tumayo at sumayaw sa dance floor swaying with the music.

Lumapit ang mukha nya at lumayo naman ako.

"Excuse me?" Sabi ko at pinilig ang ulo ko.

He tried to grasp me that's why I can't move.

"Let go of me please." Sabi ko habang pinipilit tanggalin ang kamay sa grip ng lalake.

"You smell so darn good." Sabi nya at suminghap.

"Hmm..." sabi nya habang inaamoy ang leeg ko.

"That's enough." Sabi ng isang pamilyar na tinig kaya napatingin ang lalake sa kanya.

"What the eff man? Go and find your partner. She's mine." Reklamo ng kasayaw ko.

"Oh really? Tell her ashea who am I in your life." Sabi nya.

"He's my...He's my husband." Sabi ko.
"What?! Tss." sabi nito at umiling atsaka ako pinakawalan.

"Next time, know whom property you're flirting with.'' Sabi ni Gavin at hinila ako palayo.

"And you.. why art thou dancing with that effin' insignificant boy?" Tanong niya sakin.

Napayuko ako.

Niyakap ko na lang sya at bumulong.

"I'm sorry...Y'know that I love you Gavin... I'm sorry." Sabi ko.

He hushed me.

"Okay I won't ruin our royal night. Let's just dance." Sabi nya at niyakap din ako pabalik.

"I love you." Sabi ko.

"I love you more than everything else." Bulong nya at dun ako hinagkan.

"You wanna know a fact about me?" Tanong ko.

"What?" Sabi nya.

"I love reading english novels, pocket books and many other kind of love story but when I found you when we were still kids, I started writing our love story and somehow...my favorite love story is ours." Sabi ko at ngumiti.

"Until the end of time...I will love you." Sabi niya.

He pressed his soft red lips unto mine.

A sweet passionate and sincere kiss can alter one's decision.

And now, I'm taking up the decision of loving him even at the time of or death. Until we can still feel the throb of our love... we will conquer this til the second life.

--

The Love story of Ashea and Gavin will last as they promise, until the second life. Beyond eternity. Through darkness or brightness.

And finally, Ashea understood that loving is the parallel of hurting one another but she then also understand that love is not as peaceful as heaven's touch. It's as miserable as war but addicting as kisses.

She chosed the right decision. The decision of being brave to sacrifice. She understood that sometimes, sacrificing is also rerurning to where you belong.

Home is where she belongs and gladly, she found herslef sheltered by warm embraces, passionate kisses and memories that will value her sacrifice of friendship, love and happiness.

~The END~

A/N:

Wow, writing these short epilogue counters all hardships, memories and journey of Ashea together with Gavin, Alys, enzo, Paulene, sofia and hero.

Writing these means a lot to me. It became my breather when my mind's palpitating because of ideas. I really admire this story because even me, as the author was affected of this story.

I never thought that this story can inspire a lot. After all, this story is made for you to understand that sacrifices are part of happiness.

Home is where you find belonging. I hope you found yours too.

Thank you for reading this story. It was a great adventure with you guys!

Next page: Author's note haha. Try to read it for some infos. Thank you and god Bless!

All rights reserved.