CHAPTER T H R E E : Cheer Up

Start from the beginning

Jay and Seliel haven't returned here yet. They will be Okay.. They are strong..

Seliel is not technically a Ninja but just joined us because she has her powers and she was born with it.

While us are Chosen ones.

A few minutes later Kai arrived at the deck with Nya wearing a red dress..

Cole couldn't help but stare at her.

Kai looked angry but just let out a small growl from his throat.

Lloyd cleared his throat.

It was his sign for us everyone to go..

There is a small Festival being held around Ninjago City.. This time..

We are on land and Kai took out his Bike as Nya rode in his.. Cole and I rode in Nya's. Lloyd is with his green Ninja Bike.

Nya looks really depressed. I can't believe how Jay did that to Nya.. We treat her like a Sister. I thought Jay is really serious about her.. But I guess.. It didn't really work out.

"Zane." Pixal called me as I spoke inside my mind.. The scanners where on.

"Becareful around the Festival.. There might be rebels that lurk through the shadows. Please warn the others." She explained as I told the others as they answered they will be completely on guard..

As we arrived I saw Jay's parents having fun at Lou's singing.. I was wearing a cap on top of my head as Nya wore Glasses that looked really good on her. And a red Cap. Lloyd wore a Cowboy hat.. As for Kai a red cap too. Cole? He's just wearing his hood as Always..

"Oh! Isn't that our son's girlfriend?" I saw Jay's mother pointing at Nya.

I looked at our Sister and she looks she going to cry..

I quickly ran up to Lloyd.

"Lloyd. Jay's parents are here! They saw Nya and heading towards in our direction right now. Keep her away or she's going to have a breakdown." I exclaimed as Lloyd nodded and walked towards the three whom was just looking around the crowd.

"Hey Guys! I'm starving already. Wanna go to a restaurant?" I heard Lloyd explaining as I followed.

"Wanna head to the amusement Park?" Lloyd offered with a nervous smile in his face.

I saw Nya frown.

I mentally facepalmed of Lloyd's idea.
That's where Nya and Jay's first Date is! Pixal shook her head in my screen.

"Atleast she's away from circumstances in this place." Pixal said and scanned the whole place. There are no reports of mysterious actions..

We got back on our bikes and headed to MegaMonsterAmusement Park.

As we arrived.. I sensed something very familiar..

I saw Jay in a distance with Seliel.

"This is not Good." Pixal stated and frowned.