- 27 -

The next morning, I wake up to see Conor already looking at me and I blush.

"Stop staring at me like that you creep," I tell him as I cover my face with the bed sheets.

"I like looking at my girlfriend's beautiful sleeping face what's wrong with that?" He asks me and I shake my head at him from under the sheets. He tugs the sheets off of me exposing my naked body to human, making me shriek in surprise and he hovers over me.

"You don't get to hide your body from me," Conor says in his raspy morning voice, making me bite my bottom lip. His eyes darken at my actions and soon last night repeats itself.

Afterwards, we lay in bed cuddling with Conor as the big spoon. He has his chin tucked in the crook of my neck as he holds my body close to his. We lay like that in a blissful silence for a good moment before I hear a knock on my front door. I try to pull out of Conor's embrace but he pulls me back.

"Conor..someone's at door, I have to get it," I tell him but he pulls me into a kiss.

"Now you can go," he says cheekily, making me roll my eyes playfully at him. I wrap the bed sheets around my naked body and run over to the front door, opening it. I freeze in shock when I see who is standing on the other of the door.

"Cody?" I question out loud as I state at the sight of my ex boyfriend at my door. He smiles softly at me and rubs the back of his neck.

"Hey princess," He responses. Hearing him call me by his nickname for me, brought back so many memories of me and him together. He used to call me that cause he thought I was a 'good girl' because Cody was a 'bad boy' and from the looks of it, still is.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know where I live?" I ask him.

"I came to apologize to you about that 'Truth About Konor' video. That girl in the video is my girlfriend, Rachel. I started dating her after you and I broke up. If I had know what she was doing, I swear it would've never happened." The look in his baby blue eyes tell me that he means every word. Once upon time I feel in love with those eyes but they never returned the feeling.

"Kat, who's at the door?" my body tenses up at the sound of Conor's voice. I turn around to see him in only his sweatpants. He stops walking when he notices Cody at the door.

"Wait, aren't you Cody? You're Kat's ex," Conor says while looking confused.

"Uh yeah but that was almost 4 years ago," Cody responds. The tall blond haired rapper, yes my ex is a rapper, standing at my doorstep looks nervous. Its so unlike him as he was usually so confident and honest about everything. Which is why if he had any love for me, he would've told me so but he was never one to show those kind of emotions. Our relationship was mostly just sex and making music together.

"Kat we need to talk.. privately," Cody tells me and Conor starts to protest.

"I'm not leaving my girlfriend alone with her ex. Nope, not happening. Not at all," Conor tells him. I touch Conor's arm lightly, making him look at me.

"Babe it's okay. I need to have a chat with him. I promise nothing will happen, okay? Just trust me," I tell him and he makes a face.

"It's not you I don't trust," Conor argues. I pull him into a soft kiss.

"Then trust that I won't let anything happen," I ask him and he caresses my cheek as he looks into my eyes lovingly.

"I just don't want to lose you again," He tells me and I smile at him.