- 18 -

A/N: That's what Kat's bedroom looks like btw!! <3

____________________________________________________________

The next day, I decide to go over the see Conor and find out why he's acting the way he is toward me. I slip into my black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and a dark grey oversized wool sweater with my gray converse. I leave my hair down but keep a hairtie around my wrist in case I change my mind later. I decide to not wear any makeup today as I'm just not in the mood right now. I grab my phone, which is next to my vlog camera on my bedside table and I realized I haven't vlogged at all since that day I went to the shop to get groceries with Joe and Jim. I pick up my vlog camera and turn it on just to vlog myself for a few minutes.

"Hey guys sorry I haven't vlog in like a week and a half so much stress and intense stuff has happened and I just didn't have the time nor the wholesome content in which to vlog so now that I'm in a somewhat less stressful patch in my life hopefully I'll vlog the normal amount again. Now today, I'm heading over to Conor, Jack, and Josh's apartment to see them. Their friend, Anth is in town for a few weeks. I met him the other day and he was really nice. I'm not gonna lie you guys but if Conor wasn't in the picture I would...." I trail off, only to start laughing.

"I'm only joking you guys, I wouldn't dare. Anyway I'm headed over to see the boys and maybe we'll like get some brunch or whatever. We'll see because if I can get Josh to come then that will be great. Most of you know that Josh and I aren't as close and you know I want to be because I'm sure he's nice but I think he's annoyed with me because he's friends with Conor and because Conor and I have the relationship we do, He probably has a bad picture of me. I hope to change his mind though so wish me luck guys!" With that, I turn off my vlog camera and stick it in my shoulder bag along with my keys, phone, and wallet. After I make sure I have everything I need, I leave my apartment and head out to see the boys.

When I arrive, I can hear shouting going on inside. I knock on the door a few times, only for it to be opened by a tired Josh. His eyes widen when he sees me standing there and rubs the back of his neck.

"Uh hey Kat...now isn't the best time..." I look at him confused.

"What's going on in there?" I ask but before Josh could say anything, we hear a crash from inside the apartment.

"FUXK!" I hear Conor's voice shout in anger. I push past Josh and run into the sitting area to see Conor standing there with his back to me with a broken glass shattered across the floor as Jack and Anth are in the kitchen, ducking for cover.

"CONOR STOP IT! Throwing glasses at the wall isn't gonna help anyone! Bro just calm down!" Jack shouts at his older brother, who completely ignores him. I frown at older Maynard and go to walk over to him but Josh stops me by grabbing my arm. Jack and Anth shake their heads at me before Jack whispers to Anth, who then walks over to me and Josh.

"Come on you two this leave Jack and Conor to have a brotherly talk." Josh nods before he and Anth drag me back out of the apartment.

"Are either of you going to tell me why the fuxk you wouldn't let me talk to him?" They look at each other with an odd expression before Josh finally says something.

"It's best you don't know." I huff in annoyance.

"Where are we going?" I ask as Anth grabs my hand, pulling me out of the apartment building and dragging me down the street with Josh trailing behind us.