- 9 -

I sat at the piano playing a song. John could be a complete asshole at times. I love him, but I just wish he never brought things up that were close to me. I get that the family knew nothing about Conor and I, but still, don't bring him into conversation.

I heard the door to the room click open and close and someone sat next to me. Nicola. I smiled small towards her as she wrapped and arm around my waist. Aside from Jim, I was close to Nicola more out of everyone. May not seem it, but we told each other everything. My fingers slipped from the piano and a sigh escaped my lips.

"You okay?" Her voice was quiet and soft in my ear and I nodded slightly before laying my head on her shoulder.

"Why does John have to bring everything up? He never does it with Jim or you and Sam, it's always my life. My friends, my relationships. Just wish he would quit it." I mumbled out and shook a little bit, indicating a small laugh.

"You sound so much like the eight year old you. John just, he's constantly worried about you. We all live here there and everywhere and Jim's the closest to you, but John is always concerned about you. He thinks that considering you're the Baby Chapman, that you need your brothers both around to protect you." I rolled my eyes at her and looked down at my lap, where my fingers were playing with a loose thread of my jeans.

"I'm a big girl, I can protect myself. Jim was there after all the dates that failed, Tanya was the there when I got heartbroken with tubs of ice cream and movies. I didn't call your or Sam because I knew you were both busy with your work. I tried calling John numerous times and he never answered." I huffed out and a small sign exited her mouth. We sat there in silence for a few moments and Nicola spoke again. 

"So you think you might be pregnant with Conor's baby?" I shrugged and felt tears burn my eyes.

"I don't know that morning was a mess. Jack, his brother, kissed me but I knew it meant nothing, he was just trying to distract me or get a point across to Conor. Cause Conor was barely dressed and had this thing on his arm in nothing but a shirt and I had pregnancy tests in my hand. One said negative and one said positive, but I'm not sure what the third said considering I had some light.." I pointed to my crotch like a child instead of saying it out loud and Nic nodded understanding what I was saying.

"So how do you feel about Conor?" I never asked that to myself. I had feelings for him still, feelings that never really went away.

"I don't know." I barely spoke out as it was near a whisper but Nicola stood up.

"Seem to me that you love him." A smile fell on her lips as I looked up to her all wide eyed like a little girl. Do I tell her Conor and I used to date?

"Nic, I..... I guess feelings never go away." I managed to say as she was walking to the door again and opened it.

"Date him again if you want to, just clear the air first." She smirked at me as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and turned to face to piano again.

She knew? No one knew.....

"Kitty dessert is on the table." My dad poked his head around the door and I nodded with a smile. Rising from the Piano bench, I walked back into the dining room. Everyone was still in the same places, Jim and John were at different ends of the table. Mum, Dad and Sam were to Jim's left and Tanya, myself and Nic were opposite them.

The table looked incredible. Everyone had an Black forest ice cream sundae in front of them and cupcakes, fruit kebabs, macaroons, trifle and chocolate cake all littered the table.

"Mum you made so much, Its not Christmas." I joked slightly, making Jim and John stifle a laugh and everyone else looked down at their plates with a grin.

"It's not every weekend I get to have all my children here all at the same time. Sit down so we can eat." I slipped in the chair again and picked up my spoon.

"Hey you okay?" Tanya whispered to me and I nodded.

"I'm fine. I just need to send a message to Jack that's all." I whispered back before she spoke to Jim who quietly left the table and soon came back with my phone, which was strangely clear or notifications and messages. I hid it under the table and sent a message back to Jack quickly.

To: JackJack
I don't care about what people are saying or what people have uploaded I can handle it, I just need to know what the pregnancy test said.

I hid send and left the phone on my lap.

"So you like the sundae kiddo?" My dad spoke up and I nodded with a grin.

"Yeah it great, Thanks Dad." I smiled and Nic picked up a cupcake and smiled at me.

"Try this." I went to bite it before she shoved it into my face making me laugh.

"I hate you!" I let the cake fall into my hands and ran a finger down my nose and cheek and ate the mess off my finger. Everyone was laughing as I wiped the rest off with my napkin.

"When you lot were kids, If your Mum and I never made each of your favourites you would've all broken down screaming. But the one thing you all agreed on was black Forrest sundae with chocolate cake. We were sure in the chocolate milkshake with whipped cream or the donuts and ice cream.... But you all agree on the sundae and cupcakes all because it mad Katherine happy." I looked up from my chocolate covered cupcake and looked at my Mum who had turned back to eating.

"Y-You all..." I trailed out and Sam spoke up.

"You're the Baby Chapman. If you were happy we were happy. We all made sure you had what you liked just so Mum knew you were eating. You used to go days without eating all because you hated everything. One night Jim and John had ran down to the shop just to get loads of cookies and donuts and we all used to go to your room when you were three and all share it so you didn't starve. Mum never knew until Dad caught us one night all asleep covered in chocolate and sugar." I smiled small and tears burned my eyes, happy tears this time. Tanya gripped my hand and smiled.

"Why do you think Jim always makes sure we have cookies and cupcakes in the house?" She laughed out and Jim winked at me with a smile. As I turn to John, my phone vibrated.

From: JackJack
You're not pregnant. Last result was negative. Besides you're in new birth control did you forget?

I smiled small at my phone and swore at myself. I was on new birth control, no wonder I didn't get my period properly. I looked up at Jim again.

"Jack said I'm not." A smiled broke out on his face.

"That's great news Kitty Kat." One less thing for me to stress about.

It's the next day after the family dinner, which went better after dessert. John messed about and teased me a bit while Jim just told him to knock it off, which is nothing short of normal. I love both of my brothers, I really do but I will always be closer to Jim because he likes to take care of me. Since I moved out of our parents house and moved near to Jim in London, he's had this feeling like he should look after me, which was always amazing and reassuring. 

BUT Today I was feeling good, I was showered and managed to go for a quick run this morning, which was nice. I was now home and changed into a sweater and jeans and was setting up my recording equipment and camera. Today I was doing a cover song, which hopefully the right person would watch and listen.