- 12 -

I'm now back at my apartment, just sat on my bed and trying to mentally prepare myself for the video I'm about to film. Joe, Zoe, and Alfie come over to mine for emotional support. I take a deep breath and nod at Zoe to press the record button on my camera that's sat on its tripod. I smile small at the camera and give a small wave.

"Hey guys...I feel like I have to make this video as a response to the one that girl made called 'The Truth About Konor'...What she did was totally a invasion of my privacy and of Conor's because she stole those pictures and texts from Conor's phone after having a one-night stand with him and most of the 'evidence' she stole was from a few years back. If I want to tell my side of the story truthfully, I probably should start from the beginning..."

"You all know that I met Conor about four years ago around the time his 'Turn Around' video came out and that's true. However, I didn't actually officially meet him on the set of the video because I had already met him a few days beforehand at a club. My friend, Lorena had just got signed to a modelling contract and we were out celebrating with a few friends. I was tipsy and had gone to the bathroom but when I came back out I bumped into someone aka Conor. He saw I was not looking so good so he toke me to a coffee shop nearby and we sat talking for a bit. It was just so easy and natural to be around him and talk to him about anything and everything. I knew right away he was gonna be special to me, I just didn't know in what way. He had invited me to stay at his place as it was 3am and I didn't feel like waking up Jim and Tan. The next day was when he had asked me to be in the 'Turn Around' video. Josh wasn't too keen on me at first because he was annoyed that Conor had a girl over and that's why we're not as close as the rest of the boys but Jack was always flirting with me and still does. After filming the music video, Conor and I started dating. The only ones who knew were the Buttercream squad and Lorena. We never told anyone else because we wanted it to be private and just for us. We were happy and in love for a bit before the pressure from his management team and the record company came wanting Conor to be single when his album was released. Conor immediately refused but in the end, I broke it off with him because I wanted him to do well and have the career he wanted." I feel the tears forming as I continue.

"The next few years that went on we stayed as friends because we knew we couldn't just give up on the connection we shared altogether. He was my best friend after all. Throughout this time, I've went on several dates over the past few years to move on and I mean they all failed but I tried. Conor and I aren't are speaking terms at the moment though as last week we had a huge fight over some things that I won't get into. But yes, I'll continue to support him and I'll always love him because Conor was my first real love, but that's in the past. I have to move on eventually even if he'll always own a piece of me. I want a chance at a love where I don't have to deal with record companies pressuring me to break up with the boy I love so that he can be single when his album gets released and being bullied by these random girls because I'm with their crush then spend the next few years pretending to be okay with only being his friend so that he doesn't know I still love him and want him completely." Tears are falling hard at this point.

"I want a chance to be happy and not be in this constant heartbreak over a love that I lost years ago." My voice is shaky and broken at that last line. Joe comes over to me and wraps his arms around my shaking body as I bury my face in his chest.

"That's all for this video. Like and subscribe to Kat for more of her regular content and she'll see you guys in the next video," Joe finishes the video for me as Zoe stops the recording. Joe rubs my back comfortingly as I stay wrapped up in his embrace.

"I can edit and upload it for you if you want me to," I hear Zoe ask, to which I shake my head to.

"No, I need to do it." I stand up, leaving Joe's comforting arms and grab the SD card from my camera before heading over to my computer and go to edit it.