fool pt 2 (2x9)

fool pt 2

Serinuma walked merrily, a spring in her step and a bright smile on her lips. She was excited to see Nishina, of course. The girl was in her thoughts always, it seemed, and she would always beam giddily at the thought of her. Even her brother Takuro noticed, and immediately yelled at her to 'stop randomly dancing around and smiling.' She just shrugged and carried on.

As Serinuma neared the cafe, she noticed Nishina waiting patiently and swaying around like she was in deep thought. She blushed and hid her blushing face, before walking up to the girl.

Nishina immediately grinned happily and giggled, overwhelmed by Serinuma's alluring presence.

"H-hi!" she greeted cheerfully.

"Hello!" the violet-haired girl chirped, shyly looking down at her shoes and up at Nishina's face.

"Do you want to go to the park, or somewhere else?" Nishina inquired.

"Sure! Sure, sure, sure~" Serinuma replied enthusiastically. She really loved the park. The people were always so carefree and happy, and the cherry blossom trees were so pretty and tall. Sometimes she stuck the fallen blossoms into her hair for fun, or threw them at her friends. The park was always so exciting.

Nishina and Serinuma entered the place, and peered around in awe, eyeing all the other people and trees. They walked around for a while, hand in hand, and chatting about various topics that interested both of them. Finally they found a somewhat secluded bench next to the small pond and sat down.

The two sat in comfortable silence for a few seconds.

Serinuma watched from afar a child with his dog, running around happily. She liked dogs, and cats. And plants.

She eyed some teenagers hanging out behind one of the large cherry blossoms, doing something that seemed like smoking. She had seen them at Nishina's cafe before. Serinuma frowned a bit before turning to Nishina.

"Do you do drugs?"

Nishina scrunched her nose up. "No, I'd rather not. Although I look like someone who would apparently," she laughed.

"I think you look cool!" Serinuma exclaimed, nodding her head eagerly.

"Well, thank you!" Nishina grinned, a slight blush on her cheeks.

Serinuma giggled softly, and gazed admiringly across the large park, examining the endless pedestrians and cherry-blossom trees that  before... 

Something caught her eye.

She let out a sharp gasp, followed by a excited squeal and another gasp.

oh no...

oh no oh no oh no-

It's the boy!

THE BOY!

From the flowershop!

WITH HIS BOYFRIEND!

Serinuma felt herself tremble from excitement, and a maniacal smile grow on her lips. No! No! Now is not the time to freak out! She suppressed a loud scream as her eyes focused on the two boys, who we cuddling underneath a tree and chatting. 

She fumbled around her purse for her phone, desperately longing to capture a photo for her fellow fujoshi friends. They would love this! Serinuma snuck a glance at Nishina, who didn't seem to notice her date's growing urge to scream and pass out, and only examined something in the distance with a puzzled frown.