brother (6x4)

title: brother
pairing: mutsumi x shinomiya
word count: 1110
summary: Kazuma is a massive flirt and Mu's not tolerating it today
warnings: none haha

Mutsumi and Shinomiya walked across the crumbling pavement of his neighbourhood. The taller walked casually, his hands tucked into the pockets of his fitted pants. His green sweater was the colour of moss and matched his kind eyes.

The other boy traveled closely behind, his big brown eyes studying the other boy. His delicate face was blushing red and he kept tugging on his navy blazer.

Mu noticed Shi was walking at a quicker pace and slowed down. He smiled and said, "Want to hold hands?"

Shi's eyes widened and he nearly jumped. "Um-y-yes!"

Mu took the other boys hand and kissed it gently, before interwinding their fingers. He heard a squeak come from Shi. Mutsumi felt his heart flutter. What was that feeling?

The two boys walked in silence. Shi's heart was beating so fast, he was surprised it hadn't burst.

"We're here," Mutsumi broke the silence and climbed up the stairs to his house, still grasping Shinomiya's hand.

He pushed open the door and the aroma of home-cooked food filled his nose. Mom's cooking.

The two entered quietly, shutting the door behind them.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" Mu questioned, knowing Shi would want to taste his mother's cooking.

"O-okay! I will senpai!" Shi exclaimed nervously.

Mu smiled and gestured the other boy forward, walking down the hall to his room. They both sat down at the small table in the middle of the room.

"What do you need help with?" Mutsumi asked as he put on his glasses and Shi began flipping through his notebook.

"W-well, I'm bad at geomet-"

"Asuma! I see you have a guest over!" the two boys winced as they heard the loud voice coming from the doorway.

"N-Nii-san," Mu muttered and bowed his head slightly. "I'm helping Shinomiya with his homework-"

"Oh! Can I join?"

Mu opened his mouth to protest but reluctantly shut it as his brother sat directly next to Shi.

"So, what are we learning?" Kazuma said, paying no attention to his brother and examining Shinomiya's face.

Mu cleared his throat and readjusted his glasses. "Geometry."

"Mm that's wonderful..." Kazuma whispered and gazed at Shi's pink lips.

Mu felt weird, his eyes flickered between his flirtatious brother and the awkward boy that sat in front of him. What is Kazuma doing? Shinomiya is mine.... His eyes widened at the thought. He was jealous and angry, and confused because he had never felt so strongly about a person before.

He felt his fists clench and his face grow hot. Kazuma leaned in closer; Shi could faintly feel his breath on his face.

Shi's face was pale and his brown eyes wide with fear and confusion. "I-I-" he started.

Kazuma hushed him and gently caressed his face. "You really are breath-taking..."

The grip of the pencil in Mu's hand tightened and he narrowed his eyes. "Nii-san, we're trying to study," he blurted bitterly. The tone of his voice was firm and clear.

"I know! And I'm trying to-"

"Leave me and Shinomiya alone," Mu stated calmly, trying not to lose his temper. Kazuma smirked for a moment, looking at his brother with a knowing expression.

"Oh! Oh, I see how it is now!" the brother laughed and stood up. "You're in love with him aren't you? You're jealous that I'm touching him, and sitting next to him, and interrupting your study time-"

"Stop. Flirting. With my Shinomiya," Mutsumi demanded, briskly standing up.

The room was dead silent. The two brothers' eyes focused on each other, Mu, obviously upset with his brother, was glaring intensely at Kazuma, waiting for him to leave. Kazuma just looked surprised. Surprised that his shy, soft-spoken brother actually stood up to him for once.

Mu glanced at Shi for a moment, a pink tint in his cheeks, before turning back around to face his brother.

Shi couldn't believe it. All this time, Mu liked him?

The brother finally spoke up.

"Ah Asuma... as you wish..." Kazuma laughed and exited the room, shaking his head.

Mu stood there quietly, before turning to face the small boy trembling in the corner. He gazed at him with affection. His fluffy brown hair, his big, pretty eyes, his porcelain skin. He's so beautiful...

Shi quickly noticed that the boy was staring. What should I do now?! What should I do now?! He stood up, his hands shaking, and wandered over to Mu.

Mu began speaking at once. "Shinomiya-kun, I'm sorry about that argue-"

Shi wrapped his arms around his neck and stood on his toes. The shorter boy slowly brought his lips to Mu's, closing his eyes.

He kissed back, placing his hands on Shi's waist. The two kissed deeply until they slowly separated, their foreheads touching.  The smaller boy was blushing and he smiled shyly.

So cute.

"I'm sorry for my brother," Mu apologized again and gazed into Shi's sparkling eyes.

"Ahh no, i-it's fine.." the boy whispered, his gaze flickering from Mu's emerald eyes to his soft lips.

The taller boy smiled and lowered his head, trying to cover his blush. "I...I'm in love with you Shinomiya-kun..." he admitted, looking up again with scared eyes.

"Mutsumi-senpai...!" Shi gasped and kissed him again. The kiss grew more intense, and Mu could feel his heart racing with passion.

"Asuma! What are you doing?" Kazuma suddenly called from the doorway. Why is he everywhere??!! Shi thought.

"Uhm..." Mu trailed off, his face feeling red. His hands still on Shinomiya's hips and Shi's hands tangled in his thick hair.

"MOM!" Kazuma screeched, "ASUMA'S MAKING OUT WITH A BOY!"

"WHAT!?" his mother shrieked from the other side of the house

Mu rolled his eyes while Shinomiya giggled and rested his head on Mu's shoulder.

After a long scolding from his mother and his brother laughing hysterically in the corner, the four ate a lovely dinner together. Wow, food is wonderful!

Mutsumi introduced Shi to his mother politely during dinner, hoping she would see him in a more positive way, instead of "the-boy-that-Asuma-was-making-out-with." Kazuma just seemed amused by the whole situation, thinking it was hilarious his brother was actually able to get another boy to fall for him.

Mu grinned at his family and gently grasped Shi's hand underneath the dinner table. He glanced at him lovingly.

I love him.

a/n
I NEED INTERNET FRIENDS (reference to my own story?? whAAAAAAT??)
but I do honestly XD