girls (5x7)

suggested by: monoberry

title: girls
pairing: igarashi x nanashima
word count: 2223
summary: iga and nana turn into girls
warnings: i don't think so.. ?? D:

"I'm sorry Nana, but I like girls."

"Oh, well I guess I'm sorry too then! Because I like girls too!" Nana shot back, obviously lying but Iga was too dumbfounded to notice.

"Oh. Okay then." Iga gave a slight nod, and walked away, feeling somewhat disappointed.

Nana bit his lip as he watched Igarashi walk away, and tears began to fall down his cheeks.

I wish I was a girl.

---

"F-fuck!" Nana yelled as he woke up suddenly, sitting upright almost immediately and flinching at his soreness.

Why am I sore?

He rolled out of bed, groaning and clutching his aching forehead. He needed to use the restroom, he noticed, but then sudden dread and fright dawned over him.

Where is my dick?

"What the fu-" Nana hissed, and quickly ran to the bathroom, breathing heavily and starting to regret all of his life choices. He jumped in front of the mirror, before screaming loudly and tripping, falling onto the ground.

"NOZOMU!" his stepmother called angrily from outside the door. "WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?"

"WHY DO I HAVE BOOBS?!" Nana wailed in reply, lying lazily on the floor and crying his eyes out.

"WHAT? Oh-whatever, typical Nozomu-" she muttered, and walked away.

The blond stood weakly, looking worriedly into his mirror and clutching his face in utter horror. What happened?

He looked the same sort of, just somewhat like his sister. His eyes were still narrowed and green, his hair still messy and blond, and that was kind of it. He had breasts now, that were sore for some reason, and round hips. Nana sighed irritably and internally cringed at himself. I look so stupid.

"Ugh!" He groaned and kicked over the trashcan, muttering curse words as he exited the bathroom, shaking his head. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! Why do I look like this?

Nana fished through his drawers for his uniform, which would most likely not be school-appropriate, considering it was a boy's uniform. He honestly couldn't care less. He hoped that it would wear off the next day.

---

Gasps and shouts arose from his schoolmates the second Nana arrived. He tried to cover his face with his hand, but it was no use. He was easily noticed, being a girl in a schoolboy uniform that once was the legendary Nanashima Nozomu.

He needed to find Iga. Of course, the boy had completely broken Nana's heart and he was crestfallen, but he still was Nana's best friend nevertheless. Sigh. If only Iga liked me back.

"Nana?" the blond recognized a familiar voice and quickly turned around, before gasping in complete in utter shock.

There stood, in the middle of the hallway, Igarashi. Except, this Igarashi... was a girl. A hot, raven-haired, fit girl. Who wore the boy's school uniform aswell, and the same bewildered expression that almost perfectly matched Nana's.