notes to her (2x9)

requested by @imgomi ! I'll write more 2x9 for you later too!

title: notes to her (au kind of)
pairing: nishina x serinuma
word count: 1630
summary: nana likes seri, he asks nishina to write her love notes and stuff happens au
warnings: none

"No."

"Pleeeeease?" Nana begged.

"No!" Nishina exclaimed.

"Ugh!" he groaned. "C'mon Nishina you owe me!"

Nishina let out an irritated sigh and frowned at him. "Fine."

"Wait-really?"

"Whatever, I'll do it,"

It's just a few notes to a girl I don't know, what's the damage?

Nishina saw a short girl strut across the hallway, with silky violet hair and big turquoise eyes that sparkled like the sea. She grinned and waved at someone behind her, before laughing happily and walking to her locker confidently.

"That her?"

Nana gave a short nod. The two friends watched as the pretty girl gently opened her locker, smiling fondly at two boys that were hugging next to her.

"She looks like a player-"

"That's not true!" Nana whined.

Nishina rolled her eyes and brought out a strip of clean paper from her blue duffel bag, pinning it to the wall and scrawling words onto it.

"Serinuma,
Your hair is like silk and your eyes like the sea.
I hope that one day you will notice me."

"This is actually horrible," Nana insulted, rolling his green eyes and laughing.

"Whatever! I wrote you a note, you should be happy!" Nishina replied, eyeing Serinuma curiously. She was a pretty girl, with a gorgeous laugh and a lovely smile. Nishina blushed a bit, until realizing she shouldn't try to do anything, considering that her friend liked her.

"Give it to her!" Nana hissed. God! He's so impatient.

"Later!" Nishina whisper-shouted, raising her eyebrows at his childish behavior.

Nishina and Nana waited until the glowing girl happily pranced away, a skip in her step and a small smile on her pink lips.

"Now! Scat!" Nana urged under his breath, gesturing toward the girl's locker. Nishina rolled her eyes again and stood up, straightening out her skirt, before casually strolling to the locker, quietly whistling a tune. She looked around cautiously, before quickly slipping the ripped paper into one of the small slots in the locker door and walking back hastily. Nishina let out a sigh of relief as she plopped down onto the floor beside Nana.

"I did it," she said breathlessly, smug grin on her lips.

"Now we wait for her to receive it."

┅ a week later ┅

"Serinuma,
Your smile is the ever most beautiful.
Keep smiling, for me."

Nishina smirked irritably at the cheesiness of the note, and eyed the girl as she shut her locker and skipped away. She breathed deeply, slipping the note inside Serinuma's locker, before running quickly back to the wall, her heart beating.