journal part 2 (6x4)

journal part 2

this is really short bc I didn't plan on writing a part two of this but I hope you liked anyway!

suggested by @worldpeace24 !

a week ago

Mutsumi

Shinomiya sighed dreamily as he glided his ink pen against the white paper, elegantly doodling his senpai in his notebook.

6x4

Mutsumi Asuma

Mu and Shi

I love Mu

♥ Mu ♥

"Shinomiya-kun?" a calm voice questioned behind him.

Shi hastily slammed the sketchbook closed, as his delicate face grew red and his heartbeat increased dramatically; no one should be able to see the journal! It's private! He slowly turned around, his brown eyes widened in fear, only to be faced with...

Mutsumi.

Shit.

"Senpai! I-I-uh.." Shinomiya stuttered, silently praying that the other boy hadn't seen the
notebook. He had forgotten that he and Mu usually arrived at the lunch table first. The others arrived a few moments later; much to his own dismay.

"It's okay, I didn't see what was in your journal," Mu assured, smiling and sat down next to Shinomiya. The boy let out a huge sigh of relief and leaned back in his chair, glad his senpai hadn't seen the neat scribbles of his own name.

"What were you writing anyway?" Mu questioned curiously as he unwrapped his lunch.

"N-nothing!" Shi quickly blurted, his eyes wide; then lowered his head in embarrassment.

"Oh, okay!" Mu chirped, smiling and seeming to forget anything had happened. Shi was very relieved Mu was able to forgive quickly, it definitely helped the situation.

Little did Shinomiya know, that Mutsumi was writing about him too. 

present day

Mutsumi patiently waited for the bell to ring, and to be dismissed from the classroom. He already knew how to calculate the math, and how the numbers worked, so he didn't really need practice... or a lesson in that matter.

Moments later, the bell finally rung, and Mu quickly left the classroom, clutching his school bag in his hands.

I left my journal in the history room! He remembered as he wandered into the hallway, worry flooding his mind. His even pace became a fast, worried sprint. He prayed no one had grabbed it accidentally, or read it. For that, Mu would be so utterly embarrassed he wouldn't be able to function.

The tall boy softly pushed open the glass door, breathing heavily and spotting his lonely journal that sat quietly on the table. He grasped it quickly, running his long fingers across the leather cover before noticing something peculiar. The pen he used was uncapped, and messily thrown across the table, something he wouldn't do.

Mu's heart began to increase speed as he quickly flipped through the pages worriedly, before landing on the note he wrote today. There was another note added, written down messily and in the same colour ink as his pen. His green eyes quickly scanned over the new words.

Mutsumi-senpai~
I'm shocked you're so very fond of me!
I just want to say... I love you!! Please meet me after school, I want to discuss this! (marry me!) ♥ ♥
-Shinomiya Hayato ♥

He sharply gasped, smiling fondly in delight and practically beaming brighter than the sun. He likes me! He likes me! Mu let out a happy sigh as he closed his journal, looking out the window and gazing at the vibrant sun, eyes shining with joy.

"Shinomiya loves me!" he whispered aloud enthusiastically, before realizing that he must met the precious boy now; school was over!

Mu quickly stuffed his diary into his schoolbag and sprinted out the door, frantically searching and eagerly looking around for one Shinomiya Hayato.

"Senpai!" a sharp voice cried. Mu spun around and his eyes met Shinomiya's.

"Shinomiya-kun!" Mu called as Shi jumped into his strong arms, hugging him; the small boy was fairly light so Mu could easily carry him.

The two gazed into each other's eyes for a few moments, examining the other boy to see if they felt the same way, until their stare fell to their lips, and they finally leaned in. Mu gently pressed his lips to Shi's, who blushed but kissed back. They kissed softly, both smiling into their kiss and Shi had to pull away because he was giggling too much.

"Shinomiya!" Mu whispered, laughing.

"Mutsumi-senpai~!" he whispered back, smiling happily and resting his head on Mu's shoulder. Mu left light kisses on Shi's head, running his long fingers through the boy's cinnamon hair.

"Hey..." Mu spoke quietly into his ear.

Shi lifted his head, staring curiously into Mu's jade eyes. "What?"

"You still use the same laundry detergent-"

"Shut up!" Shi rolled his eyes and giggled, leaning in to kiss Mu again.

a/n hi! I've been getting a lot of requests lately which is wonderful! thanks for suggesting!

who's your favorite kiss him, not me! character?