ashleys message

hello! you've reached the voicemail of jishwa-- joshua dun! please leave a message after the beep, and i'll get back to you soon, fren.

wow okay um, hey. it's ashley. you may not remember me... i mean it's been a year but... i'm just hoping this message finds you well.

that night in the monkey house, i freaked out. i got scared and didn't wanna die. but i wanted you to know that i'm sorry for everything.

i was the one who lead pete and ryan right to you guys. you were their pawn, josh. and i was controlling your every move.

i felt bad, no doubt about it, but i wanted you to know that i'm sorry for everything. i'm sorry i lied to you. i'm sorry i pretended to be your guide. i'm sorry for using you just to get to tyler.

i'm sorry i got you into this mess.

you've probably moved on with your life and want no memory of the deep web, but i want you to know that, that shit haunts you forever. you can never fully escape it.

i saw them all die, and i know you did too. not everyone in that room deserved to die that day, but you probably don't wanna hear about that anymore.

anyways, i'm running out of time, and you are too.
i hope you live a good life and never associate yourself with the deep web ever again. stay safe josh. and good luck.

*beep*