Chapter 12 Games that we play

Hey guys :D Happy Easter! How is everyone's holiday going?

Barcelona was amazing! But now that I am back I am swamped with revision :(

I have been a bit bad at uploading, but this time the chapter is longer than the others :D this seems to dominate my little auhors note for the last few updates :P I really need to get better on time management

Anyway Wattpad meet up in London in a week!!! I am literally excited beyond words! Tell me if any of you are going :D

also if you have time please check out my short romance story Forgetting us -

http://www.wattpad.com/story/980998-forgetting-us

Comment and vote! x

 ------------------------------------------

Chaos broke out as the rest of the room got wind of what just happened. Half of the people were looking at me with a new shine in their eyes, muttering something about winning the games, whilst the other half were watching me cautiously, as if I might explode any minute (which might well be what they were actually worry about). But one thing that everyone was all doing were staring, at me.

Miss Whitaker realised her mistake of saying it out loud and shouted for the students to quite down. I squirmed a little in my seat, my face starting to warm up under the stares of so many people. Especially since Megan was looking at me with bright, twinkling eyes that made me feel like I am the last turkey on Christmas day.

'So she must be good right?' Megan said, taking an enthusiastic step in my direction. I involuntarily sank myself deeper into the sofa, this girl was starting to scare me a bit.

'Theoretically.' Miss Whitaker said, pulling out my file again and flicking through the pages, her eyes widening as she read through my record. Megan's face turned brighter as Miss Whitaker's face changed and took another keen step forward.

'So exactly how good is she?' She asked, the anticipation emitting from her was so strong that it could almost precipitate right out in the room.

'You know I am not at liberty to discuss it with you.' Miss Whitaker said, giving Megan a disapproving glance. Megan huffed at her.

'You can still give me a rough indication.' She pressed, Miss Whitaker gave her a don't-push-it-look, but the silence acknowledgment was still there. She was admitting to Megan that I was good.

'Yes, maybe we can finally win a session of Dungeons and Dragons!' Megan said, pumping her fist in air. Everyone looked excited by this news and chattered began breaking out in the room again.

'What is Dungeons and Dragon?' I asked, completely bemused as the others talked on and on about me, and somehow managed to drag the entire room's attention back to me. Again.

'Oh right, I forgot you are new. Didn't anyone talked to you about it? You have been here for a week.' Megan said, her hands on her hips. 'Basically it's a game. We split into our sections and we play against the other sections in the main stimulation room and basically have to defend our own base while attack the opposing team's base. There will be natural obstacles, Legres and such in the way as well. Those who got 'hurt' enough to be consider dead die will be pull out of the game. The game is more like war game, but it's named Dungeons and Dragons by the Originals for some reasons.'