Annoyed by her slow way of reacting, "Take this." Jungkook took a hold over her hand and placed the bowl of porridge on her palms.

Seulhi slightly flinched when she felt Jungkook's finger brushed against her skin. Jungkook looked at the stifed Seulhi and rolled his eyes out of annoyance. He then scoffed at her before he sat on the bed beside her, once again surprised her.

He took a spoonful of porridge and brought it to her pale lips. Seulhi stared at the spoon for a moment before she then heaved a big sigh and slowly tilted her head to eat the porridge. But, before her lips had the chance to touch the spoon, Jungkook already pulled away and grabbed her hands instead, giving the spoon back to her.

"Do you expect me to feed you? Hell no, I've been suffering enough to bring you here."

Seulhi didn't say a word as this was what she already expected from him, the Evil Jeon Jungkook.

She ate the porridge in silent and she kind of feel better after she finished her porridge after 5 days her stomach had nothing for digestion. She continued on eating and every 10 seconds, she would steal a glance at Jungkook who was busy with his phone on the sofa opposite her and it was when something out of nowhere popped into her mind.

The wedding will be held in 2 days and she was already gave up with the way Jungkook treat her and what was playing in her mind was,

Will she be able to manage her life after the marriage?

*
*
*

*WEDDING DAY*

"Where's the eyeliner!?"
"Which colour suits her!?"
"Hey, don't do that!!"
"Yahh!! Be careful!"

Everyone was in rush. Some of them were so happy and some of them were stressed out but, there was only one girl who was extremely sad about her marriage. Her own marriage. "Seulhi. Can you smile? You need them today!" Mrs.Lee, her mom was busy convincing her daughter who keep on giving a smile that couldn't even be described as one.

It took them 2 hours to dress up the bride and not to mention, the dress hugged her perfectly, showing of her beautiful curve. Her straight black hair was curled at the end and the make up on her face made her jaw to look strong, her nose to look high and the Hazel contact made her eyes to stood out the most, making it impossible for everyone to think of her as some insecure lady.

But still, a big sigh was released as she stared at her reflection through the mirror.

She kept pulling the dress up to cover her cleavage as she felt very uncomfortable with it.

"Mom, can you at least let me wear my specs?" Seulhi pleaded to her mom. Her confident had dropped miserably without it on her face but unfortunately, her mom shook her head again.

"You look pretty without it honey. Please, just for today." Her mom told and Seulhi had no choice but to agree with it.

"Mrs.Lee. The groom has arrived. Lets go."

Just by hearing these words were enough to make Seulhi's heart beat like crazy. She took one last look of herself through the mirror and closed her eyes tight, praying for God to help her gain her confidence and not to make any mistake today.

*
*
*

She reached the church and she couldn't deny the fact that her heart was beating so loud against her chest. She looked around her and she became more nervous when every cars that were nicely parked were all the luxurious one, all the more reason to not stick to her plan to run away.

She linked arm with her dad as they stood behind the door of the church. Her heart then again, was beating vigorously underneath her chest as she kept her eyes darted on the door in front of her.

The panick approached her when the door suddenly cracked open, revealing people from the wealthy families in their black expensive tuxedos and dresses.

But, she grateful enough that the reporters were not allowed to enter the hall.

She still felt uncomfortable with the tight, revealing dress along with this 4 inches high heels and yet, she was forced to walk down the aisle where everyone started to clap their hands to her.

She put a forced smile on her face and fight against the feeling of insecurities as she walked along it.

She took in a deep breath and held tight over her dad's arm as she tried to prevent herself from stumble because of this high heels; the heels she never expected and never thought of wearing in her life.

Still with the same awkward smile on her face, she then slowly turned her hazel gazes to the front and met Jungkook, who already had his eyes widened when he saw the bride coming his way. For a moment he had to blink few times to make sure his eyes didn't fooling him. His eyes traveled from her toe to her head and he didn't intend to but, a silent wow by itself left his mouth. Seulhi turned out to be so much different.

From a Nerd to a model coming straight from Victoria secret. Her beautiful curves was what giving him the references and for the first time ever, he knew, they were absolutely not wrong.

It took Jungkook a couple of seconds to finally reach out for her hand and linked it with him, acting all kind and innocent in front of the guest. They made their way up to the front as everyone eyes were darted only on them.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook accept Lee Seulhi as your wife, to follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" 

Jungkook cleared his throat as he focused back to the priest since his eyes were always wanting to stick on her cleavage and her body.

"I do."

"Do you Lee Seulhi accept Jeon Jungkook as your husband, to follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" 

Seulhi became silent for awhile as she tilted her head upward, looking at Jungkook who was already staring at her. The moment their eyes met, Jungkook completely forget about the fact that the lady in front of him at the moment, was indeed, the one he had always despises with all he has. At the moment, he forget that the eyes he was staring at and the eyes he found beautiful was also hers.

For god knows why, he kept gulping his saliva down, licking his pinkish lips as he stared down at her red, tempting lip. Right at that moment, he wished the world could be fast-forwarded so that he could skip to the part where she already vowed her part. At the moment, in his head,

God damn it those lips..

"I-i do."

"I announced you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." As this words coming out from the priest's mouth, Jungkook didn't wait a second when he suddenly draped his hand around Seulhi's waist, pulling her forward as his soft glossy lips captured hers.