11' Burned cookies save the day!

A/N: Sorry for the long wait >3<

I changed this chapter a bit since I forgot the other parts. -__-

Hope you enjoy~

----

[Mi Yeon's POV]

I still can't believe appa let me stay here. He'd never let me go anywhere aside from our house or school. And Suho oppa is too nice to keep me. I'm not even injured or sick. I just fainted. So I figured I should make something for them in return for taking care of me.

And I decided to make the good old chocolate chip cookies and ichigo daifikus. I took out the ingredients needed and started making the dough. I put the mini chocolates in and mixed. I put the baking sheet in the oven. Meanwhile, I started making the Ichigo Daifukus. I took out fresh strawberries from the fridg. Lucky me they have them.

Just as I was preparing the mochi, I felt footsteps behind me. I quickly turned around to face whoever it was. Due to my carelessness, I knocked one of the bowls I used with my elbow.

"WAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Luckily, someone caught it.

"A-ahh... K-kyungsoo oppa, mianheyeo. Sorry for being clumsy.."He showed his heart-shaped smile and placed the bowl on the table. "It's okay, Mi yeon-ah. Sorry for startling you."

"N-nae.. Oh, oppa what brought you here anyways?"

I head over to the sink and washed my hand to get rid of the sticky mochi.

"I was wondering where that delightful scent came from. And it led me here. Whhat are you making, Mi Yeon-ah?"

> incomplete <