03' Not Again!

Umm.. something wrong happened. The Chapter 1 came first before the introduction. -.-"

A little help please?

---------------------------------------------------

Mi Yeon slammed her hands on her table standing up, "No! Not Again!!".

"Sorry, Mi Yeon-ah, but this is what we've all come up with and everyone agreed. Except you.", Ji Ah said with a slight smirk. "Uggghhhhh...", Mi Yeon grumbled. "But it's the same thing every year. Why do you have to ask for those KPOP Groups to come to our school and perform?? It's as if they have a lot of fans here!". Everyone gave heavy gazes to her. She just sat down. "Mi Yeon-ah, we know you're not very much of a KPOP fan.. but atleast try to be considerate. Look around you. All of the people here are Kpoppers. It makes us all happy when idols come here to perform. I think we're very lucky that our school can hold school festivals like that. You should be happy.",  Hyo Jin said in order for everyone to stop shooting glares to her bestfriend. "Yeah!", the whole class chorused.

"Tch. They only want fame. Didn't you know they all underwent plastic surgery? Yet, you still call them idols. Aigoo..", she said while folding her arms. Everyone debated with her. It was her against the whole world.

After hearing all the hurtful curses her classmate threw at her, she couldn't do anything but to go with the plan. She rolled her eyes at everyone. "This must be the best school festival for me."

"Hey, fatty, what are you talking about?", she faced her classmate at the right. "My group will be performing for the school festival.", he grinned. "What the-? Since when did you take dance lessons and did lip synching?", confused yet she was kind of interested by what he said.

"You'll see.."