Prologue: Surprising Announcement Time

Assassination Classroom: Bonding Time!

Notes: This is also in Archiveofourown under my profile Marianokasa. It's a couple chapters away from this one, so I'll need to update this one more quickly to catch it up. If you want to see the latest chapters over there, then go ahead! BUT DON'T SPOIL THE READERS WHO DIDN'T SEE IT IF YOU WENT ON AHEAD! Anyways...Here's the things you should be noted of:

SONGS, GAMES AND CHARATERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME OR LYRICS
Note that I used both Last and First names, so you may want to remember their full names (Or not. It's up to you).
*= Explanations at the end
(Main Pairing: Nagsia X Karma) (More on the way)

Any italicized and underlined parts are Nagisa's thoughts/narrations like in the Anime.

And here is a list of Korosensei's games on bringing Fun:

-Karaoke/Singing
-Truth or Dare
-Never Have I Ever
-Musical Assassination Chairs (Like Musical Chairs, except trying to assassinate Korosensei)
-Ummmm... 7 Minutes in Heaven?! WHAT?
-One in the Assassin (Like One in the Quiver from Minecraft minigames)
-One versus One
-Mimic games
-Murder
-Hide, Seek, and Kill
-Dance Competition!
-Pocky Game
-Spin the Bottle
-Two Truths and a Lie
-Card Games
-Board Games
-Video Games
-More that I will make up on my own! :D

If you have games that I didn't know/added on, please tell me so that I may write a chapter about it!

That should be it, and now enjoy!

Prologue: Surprising Announcement Time

     It was a couple of weeks before the class went to Okinawa Island when Korosensei came up with an amazing idea for getting the students to have more bonding time with one another, having fun, and possible relationships (Ahem). He wanted to see a deeper part of each of his students in this plan, and he wanted to see if they have hidden talents. After all, true friendships and classmates means learning a lot more about one another, in both good and bad times.
————
     "Alright everyone! I have gathered you all here for a special announcement!" Korosensei announced as all of the students went to their seats. Karasuma and Irina were standing aside of the classroom since they were called in as well.

"What is it Korosensei? You look very exciting today.", Nakamura asked.

'Probably planning on something we will all hate.', Everyone thought with grief.

"That you are correct Nakamura. In fact, it will get all of you guys together more!" The yellow octopus exclaimed. Something tells the class that they are gonna have a very interesting time on what this is.

"What my special announcement is... WE ARE GONNA BE HAVING WEEKS OF FUN GAMES TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER MORE!"

...

.
.
.
.
.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" All of the kids, even Karasuma and Irina, screamed, out of confusion? Shocked? Mistaken? Hormonal? Violated? None of them know.

"But don't we already know each other Sir? I mean, we all learned where we came from, all of our strengths and weaknesses, talents, and how we act on situations.", Isogai asked, still recovering from shock with the others.

"True, but we all know that we have some more interesting things and talents inside of all of us that even we do not know. A true place to call home, like this classroom, is where people will be open with all of their emotions and uniqueness to be understood, even if they are friends or acquaintances, maybe even strangers. It will be a true blessing to know each other more.", Korosensei explained. Taking it into their thoughts, the students took the time to think of this.

He is right.

He was always right.

After all, he is our teacher.

Nagisa took the moment to speak, "I think it will help us learn and grow more with each other, like family. So I will join."

"I agree with Nagisa!" Kayano chimed. More of the students agreed and joined in as well.

"Sure!"

"It will be a new experience!"

"Why not? We have plenty of time before going to Okinawa Island."

"I guess I will let it slide for this activity. Go on ahead and have fun."

Karma spoke up as well, "I'll join too. If Nagisa thinks it will help, then I'll be there too."

Everyone started having a lively conversation with each other, filling the room with laughs and happiness. But one secret was already out, yet hidden too. Nagisa looked at Karma for one look as he saw the red head smile. This made Nagisa blush a little, hinting to his teacher about one, major secret.

His secret crush.