Campfire Sing-a-Long

Bella's P O V

Annabeth pulled me along with while telling me how people run things at camp. "How old are you?" She asked.

"I'm ten."

"Do you have any siblings?'

"No."

She continued to fire questions at me before we approached an arch of cabins in a U shape.

"These are the cabins," she explained. "There are twelve different cabins in total; one for every Olympian God or Goddess. You stay in the cabin that represents your parents."

"I don't know who my Olympian parent is," I admit. "Which cabin do I stay in then?

"Well," Annabeth smiled, "You will stay in the Hermes Cabin, since he is the God of Messaging and Thievery."

I nod, before curiously asking, "How do we find out who our parents are? Can you tell me who they are now?"

"You usually find out who your parent is in the evening at the Camp Sing-a-long." She stated, "But unfortunately I cannot tell you who they are now." She stopped and thought for a second, before adding, "Do you have a stepmother or father?"

I paused, shocked at this sudden question, before mumbling quietly, "I have a stepfather."

"Then your Godly parent is a male." She acknowledged, before the bell signaling for dinner went off.

I poundered on who was likely to be my parent while following Annabeth to the Dining Pavilion. The thoughts Apollo and Hermes popped into my head a couple of times, since I had strawberry blond hair and sea blue eyes, before realising that I don't have the personality of either.

I sat down at the Hermes table and thought of grilled chicken and beans with gravy on top. I scraped some of th chicken into the fireplace before digging in, letting my thoughts run wild. 

🔆🌟⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I sit down at the campfire, sucure in my own thoughts instead of singing. Annabeth noticed that I wasn't participating and took actions into her own hand. She shoved a microphone into my hand and pushed me to the front.

I blushed red as whispers rose from the crowd. "Sing! Sing!" Annabeth chorused, and soon everyone was chanting along with her. 

I took a deep breath before letting the words out of my mouth, along with the melody of an angel. Everyone stared at me in shock and wonder and soon my voice was the only voice left. 

When I finished my song, there was a large amount of applause. People started assuming that my Godly parent is Apollo, since he is the God of the sun and music.

When the campfire ended, I returned to the Hermes cabin and drifted into a blissful sleep, knowing that I have yet to be claimed.

How was this chapter?

Good? 😊 

Bad? 😞

Ok? 😐

Well, hope you enjoyed it.

DISCLAIMER!!!

All characters belong to Rick Rioden (but Bella) and the plot is mine!

For now...