Arvika felt humiliated the way her classmate said those words. She glowered at Vinay's filthy remark and clenched her fist. She breathed and sneered boldly, "I would like to inform you Vinay & Risha Mam, as I think you guys might have forgotten your Political Science classes since it's been years since you crammed it."

Arvika's audacious temper seized everyone in shock and especially, Dev. He gazed at her amusedly while Risha was busy shooting daggers at her newly-formed nemesis.

"Under Section 354 (A) of the Indian Penal Code, even physical contact against the wish of a woman comes under sexual harassment, and Risha mam, there's also the provision of punishment for those who are found persuading someone to outrage a woman's modesty." Arvika never felt so exultant of her SST subject until now. She now knew why SST was taught in school: to make oneself realise their rights, their worth and the junctures where they need to raise their voice against every injustice.

Arvika's speech startled everyone as they didn't expect that she'd turn this serious about the dare, but, unfortunately, they didn't know what kind of virtue she possessed. They didn't apprehend that she was the epitome of latent fire.

And, at that moment, Dev fell a mile deeper in love with her. Kavya noticed the proud smile on Dev and she prayed to the almighty for their happiness.

"I can dance with a guy, I can sing a song, I can act like some actor, but I can never approve of someone invading my personal space to kiss me or something of that sort. The game should be played like a game, mam, not as a game of revenge. What happened in the morning was an accidental yet natural blunder. I am still apologetic for it. But you're now trying to disgrace me and my self-esteem by making me a part of a dare like that. I won't ever do that." Arvika deduced sharply and almost glared at Risha.

The students too stared at Risha in astonishment because now they too comprehended that it was all a revenge game.

How low of her. How could she do this to someone?

Everyone started whispering among themselves.

Risha knew her plan boomeranged. She gritted her teeth and cursed Arvika inwardly. She was going to cross-question when Arvika's words suspended her next transit.

"And, Dev sir was trying to help me because he is...." Arvika glanced towards Dev and paused, heightening the anticipation and inquisitiveness among the crowd.

What next apocalypse was going to be exposed tonight? The audience held their horses for the striking revelation.

Dev's heart skipped a beat when his eyes adhered with hers. He looked clueless. What could she possibly say? He wished he had the power of telepathy to know what exactly was going inside his love's agile mind.

'He is....my boyfriend? He is.....my Bhaiya! Noooooo,' Dev thought inwardly and pleaded the Lord to not let her say those words.

"Tell me he is not your boyfriend," a senior girl who had a crush on Dev shouted playfully and the crowd hooted and snickered at her witty remark.

Arvika chuckled a bit and stated, "No. He is not. Well, he's my best friend's brother and so, technically, he's like my b....'' before the word 'brother' would've left her mouth, Dev closed his eyes for a second and rolled towards Arvika at a superhuman-like pace.

No.

He was not her brother.

Never.

Ever.

"I am her local guardian. Right, Arvika?" Dev announced and Arvika just gawked at him. She couldn't pinpoint how he could cover such a distance in such a short span of time. She just nodded her head and faked a smile towards the crowd.