The call

Around 4:00am there was a call at a local fire station in Pensacola Florida. When they heard an answer they heard the screams of many people and the sound of crackling fire. The fireman yelled in astonishment for the person to tell them their location straight away. They heard not just one person using the phone but everyone they heard screaming before answering in unison, "1242 Westbrooke apartment complex D". The firefighters all rushed over and looked in surprise as the apartment complex looked untouched. They took a precaution and evacuated everyone from the building. Grumpy and groggy, the people living inside took their pets and children and waited outside. The firefighters did a clean run through of the apartment. But before the chief firefighter was about to release the waiting owners, an explosion on the lower part of the complex occurred. Flames started appearing rapidly in all of the windows and the apartment slowly began to turn to ash and cinders. Upon further inspection, they found a gas pipe had ruptured and was ignited by a water heaters flame. The firefighters were shocked by what occurred and remembered the call.when they tried to intact the against to thank the caller, the only response they received was, "we're sorry this number no longer exists. Perhaps you dialled a wrong number... please hang up or try the number again.... and thank you for saving them."