The clown

The Clown
I was at the hospital, the asylum where my friend was at. Unfortunately he was a schizophrenic and barely recognized me. I tried to convince him I was a friend, but he wouldn't listen. Giving up, I was only way out when I heard a group of people whispering by the exit. They spoke quickly in hushed voices, I think it was Spanish. I couldn't understand the entire conversation but "Payaso" I think they said. "Sacerdote" I heard a man mutter. In English that means "clown" and "priest". I figured that had to be a funny conversation. Maybe a joke. Hah no. I listened to their chatting on one of those blue hospital chairs, pretending to be on my phone. Turns out there's an execution for a local murderer in the church nearby. Well, I mean I had nothing to do today...

I was outside, in the hall. I peered in through a shabby window, only to see a clown, facing away from me bound to a chair. Confused, I watched him until he whipped around to face the side I was standing. I almost let out a gasp when I realised, it was Needles Kane. A mentally ill serial killer, who had a fetish for clowns, being that he wore a clown mask he made himself using human body parts, and always drove an ice cream truck. He never sold any ice cream- just allowed the tinkling music fill the still streets as he scanned the area for any unsuspecting victims. The ice cream had a freezer but he was known to gut his victims and store them in it rather than keeping ice cream fresh. He never cared who he was gutting, men, women, children- they were all gutted out like butchers meat.

He'd been caught and was now handcuffed onto the wooden chair, awaiting execution. The priest was mumbling bible verses while holding a golden glass of holy water. "May the lord see you for who you really are. May he expose you for your atrocious sins. May he burn you for all the crimes you have done, all the blood you have spilled... burn, BURN! MAY HE BURN YOU FOR YOUR SINS WITHIN THE FIRES OF HELL! WITH DEMONS YOU LIE! DEVIL THAT HIDES BEHIND THE MASK OF A CLOWN"

And then, just like that, cream and rose colored candles all blew out.

Screams suddenly filled the church as the smell of smoke and fire surrounded the platform. Shackles being torn apart could be heard before the ripping of flesh and menacing cackling could only be heard but not seen from the front. The tangy, metallic smell of fresh blood stung my nose. I couldn't see anything and felt all the panicked rushing bodies around me being shredded. I was blind in the dark, until I saw two lights guiding me. In my hurried state I shiver my way through the bodies, closer. I was about a meter away, when I realised, those weren't torch lights or candles. They were the glint in the clowns eyes. Staring right at me.

Adrenaline raced through me and I stumbled backwards into the dark of the room. The church was almost silent. I knew it was not from people hiding. I tripped over a body, feeling sticky red gushing over my clammy hands. I felt sick.

What a massacre of poor innocent people. I managed to unchain the door and felt the sunlight pour over me. I never told the police. I'm hiding, too afraid he'll find me.

I can't go home. I can't go back to the asylum or the church. I can't trust anyone. I type this as fast as I can, although my sticky hands make it almost impossible. I don't know what to do, I was the only one that got ou-

CRAP CRAP CRAP I hear him again. The unmistakable tinkling of a merry ice cream truck. He knows, HE KNOWS WHERE I AM.

You have to believe me,
Never trust the ice cream man.

^wow I know this one is kinda long. Actually @Awol_WarKiller was the one who sent me this;) I just edited it a little. Check my conversation for the original. Plus, feel free to send stories that you'd like me to publish."