Hey !princess!..howz you??n how your day went,you look tired,did something again happened in college??..

''Yes,mom,but now i am habitual to it,nothing new''...she said disinterestingly,though it hurts to listen such things ,but she is now habitual to this.

''Nandani,why don't you to parlour n try waxing??,every girl loves to go to parlour,but i think you are from different planet''..her mother was very caring person,she didn't like when nandani feel sad,she always tried to make her up like a doll, not because she din't like her as she is ,but because of other's ,who comment shitty slang on her.

'''Nooo,mom,nooo waxing''..she was horrified,she never liked waxing,it pains her like a hell n she can't take that pain,instead she will choose to have a hair on her body.

She still remember that incident where due to continuous persuassion from mukti n mom ,she reluctantly said yes for waxing.She entered parlour still fearing,she moved her eyes from left to right and saw other girls ,who without any shrill sound busy waxing thr body.She thought it was only her fear nothing else as no other girl was fearing from waxing,so she with bravery sat on one of chair of parlour for waxing,but as soon as wax strip uprooted her hairs from lower hand region,she leave no stone unturned to make parlour hell.She ran from there,without caring that only part of a hand is waxed,still half hand is covered with hairs n needed to be waxed to.From that time till now she never been to parlour.

Sweety,but-..

''No,mom ,plz..you can ask anything but not this''..she pleaded,no matter what you she not going to parlour again

''Ohk,as you wish princess,what you want to eat?? N how your day went in cafe??''..she helplessly replied n then changed the topic..

''Pasta would work,mom,ya cafe  was pretty crowded today,i had to do double work.''.she replied by relaxing her muscle..

''N what about that beard guy??he was thr today??.''.her mom asked..

Yaa,mom..i don't know why that man daily comes thr..

''May be he is alone princess,n liked your cafe or ambience around it..''

''Yaa,may be mom.''.nandani works in a cafe to help her mother ,her mother is designated as a nurse in of hospital.Her father was quite rich man,but after his death,she n her mother were earning  for themselves.They have this house which look quite good as if they are somewhat more than middle class.Her father didn't left much money behind for them.

She works in a cafe n earn quite handsome amount .About that beard guy or man whatever he is,he daily likes to come whr nandani work,n likes to sit thr whole day,that what she thinks.He without looking anyone,read his book n drink coffe from that cafe.

Here ,take this pasta...

Thank you,mom..yummm its so tasty..

Anything for princess,beta i have night shift today ohk,you sure ,you can live alone??

Ya ,mom, don't worry..uhmm mom i am quite tired,i ll take a nap n wake me before you go..

Ohk princesses

~~~~~

Aunty,so preetty house..

Aww thank you so much ..

Nandani was sleeping when she heard some faint voice coming from ,living room.She growled,as voices was disturbing her sleep.

''Nandani''...her mom shouted..

No reply from other side..

Nandani...beta ,see who is thr,come down fast..

''Yes mom coming''..she replied in sleepy tone.

She reluctantly ,opened her eyes n washed her face with water..who it can be??..she sigh n abused that person who disturbed her sleep

She with heavy step  she move down n heard some manly voice ,which was quite familiar,she heard it somewhere,but where?? She murmured to herself

To stop more suspense,she asked,
mom who is thr??

''Nandani,meet manik malhotra,our neighbour.''.she introduced happily..

What the..??she gasped in shock..

Manik turned back n smirked..''hey nandani!''

So ,here 2 chap..hope so you liked it,is anybody thr who also fear from waxing?😂..do comments n vote

Komal..