The third Appearance

"Kill it." I grinned.

Finally. An interesting purpose. Mabel wasn't here this time to make me feel guilty. That was good. And a huge hulking beast was about to kill me. What a fun challenge. My purpose was different again this time too. My life certainly was interesting wasn't it?

"Hello there. I don't believe we've met." I smiled at the demon. "Is there a reason your about to kill me?"

"Uh..." The monster blinked. He didn't seem to be used to his victims starting up a chat.

"Do you have a name? Can I call you Bob? Bob is fine right?" I asked.

The demon snarled and swiped at me. I teleported above the demon's furry head.

"I like Bob. It suits you. Well then Bob, why are you trying to kill me?" I asked.

The demon looked confused, then up. I laughed at the expression on it's thick, brute face. It might have been a bit mean, but I had never seen anything so funny!

"Well then. I suppose if you won't tell me..." I carelessly dodged a swipe of the monsters serrated talons, "then I'll have to convince you to give me the answer. What fun!"

I twisted my smile into a dark smirk and lifted my hands above my head. Bob choked and lifted its own huge paws, I laughed harder as I controlled the demon like a puppet.

I liked this feeling of power. This demon was way below my level. Who would send such a weakling to The Earthly Realm? Surely it wouldn't be able to handle this world.

"Well then, what's the best way to kill you? Make you jump into your own wall of fire? Force you to strangle yourself? Make you claw your own heart out?" I mused, enjoying the little emotions that passed over the otherwise rather unexpressive face of Bob.

Bob tried so hard to break free, a trail of ink-black blood leaked from it's wide, flat nose. I felt a twinge of pity and released my hold on the demon and it collapsed, breathing heavily on the ground. He was already drenched with sweat. And a few of his limbs were shivering like he had a fever.

"Oh come on. Are you tired already? Where's the fun in that? Aren't you supposed to be some dangerous assassin sent to kill me?" I dropped to the ground and knelt in front of the gasping demon and poked it's furry forehead.

Bob moved faster than a snake strike, it's claws flashing and all I felt was a sudden pain in my stomach. Suddenly there was utter silence. Like the kind before a storm. I slowly looked down and saw three of the beast's claws sunk deep into my stomach. Red and gold blood began to soak my black shirt, the gold shards glinting in the firelight.

The world around me seemed to still. All I could hear was the blood pounding in my ears. The pain itself was dulled by shock and adrenaline. It was a strange feeling. I tasted rust and salt. My vision beginning to become dotted with black spots. I could feel my heartbeat steadily sending out a stream of my blood from the wounds. in the distance I could hear the sea...

I groaned. The world flickering around me, and the demon pulled out it's claws. Grinning widely. "Cocky weaklings get killed." It hissed.

I dropped to my knees and held my hand over my heart, healing my wounds with a thought as I cleared my throat and dramatically cried out, "And so the mighty beast slays the hero! Oh how foolish I was! And now I shall die! Oh woe is me!" I lost my composure and doubled over laughing. I couldn't help it. There suddenly seemed to be something about the pain that was just...

Hilarious.

The demon stepped back, a glimmer of actual fear in it's eyes.

"That was fun." I stood up, still chuckling. I turned my head to the demon and grinned widely at Bob. Oh, Bob. Poor Bob. But now the purpose was getting more insistent. Pounding a tattoo into my brain. Kill it.

Poor unsuspecting Bob.

"Alright alright. Let's get down to business." I told myself sternly. I cleared my throat and lifted two fingers and pointed them at the demon. Who began screaming. A sharp tingle stung my arm, a small example of what Bob was feeling.

"Now then. Who sent you? Was it Gehenna?" I asked.

Bob kept screaming.

"What's wrong with you- oh, right." I forgot about the torture. I put down my hand and Bob gasped. Falling to the ground.

"Now answer me or it starts again." I looked down at the demon, eager to restart the torture. But the way this huge hulking beast was cowering made me feel... Mean. I felt a little sorry for the monster. I mean, he was only doing his job.

"Tell me! Or I'll make this torture look like playtime." I hissed in a low voice, hoping Bob wouldn't call my bluff.

"It... It was King White!"  Bob howled.

"King white?" I repeated. I didn't know old Whitey was a king...

"Yes! King White! The sixth Lord of the Nightmare Realm!" The demon said.

"Hmmm. Well whaddya know." I swung my hand and the demon dissolved into black smoke. Screeching as it's existence was wiped from the earth, very painfully.

"My purpose is complete. Now I suppose it's time for Bill and Dipper to return." I said to himself quietly. I sighed and felt myself split apart. Becoming the two others.

"Well then Pine tree. I think I know what White wished for back in Gehenna's castle..." Bill said quietly, watching the fiery green walls wither and fall, leaving nothing but a burnt circle with them standing in the middle.