Thor | Rainy Day

Bruce has created a chatroom.

Bruce has added Tony, Y/N, Thor, Natasha, Vision, Pietro, Clint, Wanda.

Bruce: What's everyone up to? Why don't we go do something?

Pietro: WORST DAY EVER. IF I STEP OUTSIDE I'LL DROWN!

Natasha: We tend to not do much on days like this, Bruce. Clint is asleep and I'm just a tortilla in my blankets.

Thor: Lady Y/N and I are cuddling, and she has fallen asleep too.

Pietro: I HATE THIS WEATHER!

Tony: Bruce, what did you have in mind? I'm free.

Pietro: FIGHT ME RAIN!

Bruce: Well, this weather is perfect for us to do some bonding! Let's watch a movie, with some warm drinks, or play board games! Let's do something!

Pietro: IM GONNA CONTRIBUTE TO GLOBAL WARMING BC OF YOU, RAIN!

Vision: That sounds lovely. I am already in the kitchen preparing a gourmet supper for the team. I shall prepare the drinks.

Pietro: EVAPAROTE YOU FIEND!

Tony: I meant to say, Vis, your cooking has improved immensely.

Thor: Indeed! Your cooking is delicious!

Natasha: Yup. Your baking too. I have been loving your cheesecake!

Vision: Oh my. So many compliments. Thank you. I have one person to thank, and that is Wanda. She has been supporting my cooking edeavours by keeping me company  in the kitchen.

Wanda: Hahaha yes thats all I'm doing. Vision is a great cook. No one has tampered with his food when he is not looking. No one.

Pietro: my sister adds the right ingredients when vision isn't looking. that's why his food tastes so good.

Wanda: YOU ARE DISOWNED AS MY BROTHER!

Pietro: Sister noooooooo!

Vision: Is... is this true? Wanda? I thought I was making progress... I was... wrong.

Wanda: But you have made progress! I didn't want you to be disheartened so I added a lil extra to your cooking so that everyone's compliments would keep you motivated. I didn't want you giving up on something you love.

Pietro: okay why is everything so emotional now smh

Vision: I'm supposed to learn on my own! How can I if you're the one doing everything for me?!

Natasha: Tony, console your son!

Tony: Me? Bruce, you do it!

Thor: You are heartless, Stark! Vision, listen to THE GREAT AND MIGHTY THOR.

Vision: ... I'm listening.

Thor: Apologies! My beautiful girlfriend changed ' m e ' in my phone to that. Right anyway, when we care for someone, we do things they might not approve of, but it's only for their best. And Wanda did that because she cares for you. I do the same to Y/N. When sparring, I let her win so she builds confidence in battle!

Natasha: Yeah, and I used to let Clint think he was flying the jet when it was actually me. He was a terrible pilot but now he's amazing at it.

Clint: YOU DID WHAT?

Pietro: i thought you were asleep

Clint: I was. The notifications woke me up.

Pietro: so u just chose now to say something