Knightly Avengers [Fantasy AU]

Tony has conjured a crystal ball.

Tony has magically linked Bucky.

Tony: Knight Barnes, I have news of your demise from the Seer!

Bucky: Impossible, I am unbeatable.

Tony: Tis true. The great beast of the north will awaken from its slumber and, kidnap you. God knows why.

Bucky: The beast has been asleep for decades and has not showed any signs of awakening.

Tony: The Queen's most trusted spy confirms that the beast stirs.

Bucky: Why should I trust you, sorcerer?

Tony: Because, I am the greatest Sorcerer alive you halfwit. Now heed my advice if you know what's good for you! You are one of the 3 knights that are the most powerful in this kingdom. Our Queen cannot lose one of you if she wishes to prevent The Prophecy!!!!

Bucky: Please, you deranged man, stop making it all dark and gloomy to make your point. I was by her side in the great battle as the prophecy foretold, I am in no danger.

Bruce has magically linked.

Bruce: Everyone knows the future can change, like how the Seer saw knight Odinson falling off a cliff, and to change the future, he fell off the castle watch tower instead.

Tony: Tis truly astounding how he survived...

Bucky's magical link has been broken.

Steve has magically linked.

Steve: Sir Barnes has been taken by the beast!

Tony: Why does no one ever listen to us?

Bruce: Knights are of low IQ, they can't fathom what we say.

Steve: Hold your tongue! Help us save him.

Tony: Let me check my crow mail.

Tony: Sorry, I have to pose for a painting soon.

Thor has magically linked.

Bruce: Goodness, Tony. Is your magic so weak that anyone can link to the crystal?

Tony: I am the Supreme Sorcerer of this land, Court Sorcerer to the greatest Queen of our times, I have studied the arcane arts for years, I am the best there is! I must have used the wrong rune when I conjured the crystal.

Thor: HAHAHA! The beast flew off with Sir Barnes like he weighed nothing! Finally, a worthy opponent!

Bruce: And yet, Sir Odinson... The Queens... "precious" knight has linked to it.

Tony: Don't surgarcoat it, he is an oaf.

Thor: How dare you speak of me like that!

Steve: We have no time for this!

Bruce: I will make some healing potions for your journey, and maybe some poisons to coat your weapons but that is all I can do. You will need strong magic to defeat the beast.

Thor: If only we knew the strongest, most powerful sorcerer of this lands...

Tony: You idiot, I am right here!

Thor: I thought you were a bard!

Tony: How in the world...?

Thor: You sing with that pointy thing.

Tony: That pointy thing is a staff and I was speaking incantations, not singing!

Steve: ... How is he a knight again?

Tony: I shall help you, Sir Rogers, only because I fear Sir Odinson may lead the beast to the kingdom, dooming us all!

Thor: Mayhap we should let the Queen know of what has happened.

Tony: No, there is no need.

Bruce: I don't know... She should be prepared in case of an attack.

Steve: We will slay the beast before it can reach the kingdom.

Thor: Without Sir Barnes, we are not powerful trinity that we were.

Tony: I shall call for the Queen's shadow, a terrifying spy and assassin. They call her the Black Widow. She collects information on our strongest enemies and assassinates whoever dares to be a threat to our Queen. She shall help you.

Thor: I thought she was a myth...

Tony: You probably think oxygen is a myth!

Thor: What is oxygen?

Bruce: Heavens help us all...

Steve: My scouts tell me the beast has not returned to it's lair, but went south instead. How shall we find it?

Bruce: Mayhap the Seer can tell us.

Tony has magically linked the Seer.

Steve: Oh great Seer, I seek thy help! Help us rescue Sir Barnes. Tell us where the beast resides.

Vision: Yo, chill lmao.

Thor: What did the Seer say?

Bruce: He says, 'Greetings, please calm down, this is amusing.'

Tony: How can you understand him?!

Bruce: When the Seer traveled to an alternate universe, he lent me his texts on their language.

Tony: Why would he let you, an alchemist, study texts from an alternate universe, but not I?

Vision: U mad bro?

Bruce: He asks, 'Are you angry, brother?'

Tony: Ridiculous!

Steve: Seer, will you help us?

Vision: I shall, only if you retrieve the Red Witch's locket. My help comes with a price.

Thor: But the witch resides in the forbidden forest! Queen Y/N forbade us from setting foot in there. It is also guarded by a monster. We would never be able to get to the witch and if we do, how shall we steal her locket?

Steve: Thor is right. The monster, rumored to once have been a man, cursed by the witch, moves so fast no one can see when it's approaching. How will we get passed it? And we are knights, not thieves!

Tony: The Black Widow can help. She disappears into the shadows, unseen by all. She will hide your presence from this monster.

Bruce: And I know of a great thief, he goes by The Hawk. I shall send word for him. He will be able to retrieve the locket.

Steve: Then it is settled, we shall set foot for the forbidden forest at sunrise.

Tony: Excuse me, we? No, honey. I'm staying right here, where it's safe. I agreed to take down the beast but not to enter the forbidden forest. I'm not going to die and let Stephen Strange take my position!

Steve: Some great sorcerer you are...

Bruce: What my friend means, we shall guide you through the Crystal and for us to vanish would cause alarm, Queen Y/N will come to know of the plan.

Tony: I don't mean that.

Thor: Very well. Let us know when the assassin and thief arrive.

-

A/N: so this was an idea I wanted to try, and I'll most likely make a second part (and a third if you really want). This was so much fun to write and I still have the other avengers, as well as Loki, to add in the next part, and let's not forget Queen Y/N has to make an appearance.
What do you think? Any other characters you'd like to see in this? 😁