Jeff Atkins (1)

You and Jeff are attending the winter dance and he's waiting on you because you aren't ready yet. When you guys walk in it's like all time stops. It's as if everyone is staring at you guys.

"Y/N would you just hurry up?!" Jeff yells at you from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm just putting in earrings! Give me 5 seconds!" You yell back putting the tiny gold hoops in your ears looking in the mirror once more.

"Thank god you took forever babe." He chuckles as he hears you moving down the stairs. "Holy cow...you look amazing.."

"Close your mouth Atkins I think flies might be flying in." You say walking by a slight swing to your hips. You push his jaw shut and wink before walking to his car.

"I was going to get the door for you." He says following you out, you opening the door before him.

" I am capable hun." You say as he shuts the door after you get in. He shakes his head and laugh. One thing he loves about you out of the many is you sass. Sometimes it's excessive but it never fails to put a smile on his face.

You guys pull into the student parking lot, he rushes out and grabs the door before you can even unbuckle your seat belt. He holds his hand out so you can grab it. You smile and take it graciously. He grabs your clutch which carries money, ID, house keys, and your phone. You guys make it to the front doors of Liberty high. He once again holds the door open for you, gesturing for you to go ahead in. You can hear the music blasting, you see some couples outside of the gym either talking or kissing. They all look at you guys stopping whatever they were doing, staring at the power couple of liberty high. You look down a blush arising to your cheeks. You open the doors to the gym and it's as if time slows, the dancing seems to be slower, the music seems to play slower.

"Yo Atkins!" Montgomery shouts walking over with what seems to be a freshman or sophomore tucked under his arm.

"Cruz!" Jeff says patting Monty on the back. Jeff and Montgomery have quick conversation about baseball and other things before Montgomery walks off with his girl of the week. A few freshman girls come walking up to you.

"Y/N! You look so gorgeous! I hope I look like you when I'm a senior!" They say their eyes looking at your dress.

"Thank you girls! But you guys are so pretty already!" You say a bright smile taking over your face. It seems as if your smile goes all the way up to your eyes.

"Look now! It's the power couple of Liberty High! Jeff Atkins and Y/N Y/L/N!" Clay Jensen says walking up to you guys pretending to speaks into a microphone.

You and Jeff spend the rest of the night trying to get Clannah to happen, dancing, goofing off, and eating. It was an amazing way to make your high school memories.