Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)

Start from the beginning

"I-"

"I'm proud of her for being with such a handsome and powerful young man."

What?

"Um we're not-"

"Come in, come in," She chuckles, nodding my head I walk into her house. Mrs Hemmings closes the door behind me. "So, what can I do for you Mr Styles?"

"Harry, call me Harry and I'd like to talk about your husband?" I follow her through the house and into the kitchen, she walks over to the stove and pulls a pot of steaming water off the stove top. "I just left him with Joe at the hospital and-"

Her body freezes and the pot slips from her hand, boiling water splashes everywhere but somehow doesn't get on her. "That's impossible," She turns around to face me, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth. "My husband isn't in London, he left on a business trip three days ago."

"I spoke to him-" I can see the horror in her eyes, "Mrs Hemmings?" I stretch my hand out and touch her shoulders. "I know what I saw,"

Her blue eyes blink before a tear slides down her cheek. She covers her mouth with her hands and mutters, "After all of these years he finally found us."

"Who? Mrs Hemmings, who found you?" 

"My husband, Brad, he has a twin brother, a rotten bastard who tried to take my family away from me back in Australia. But I thought was locked up," She pulls out a kitchen chair and sits down on it. "Oh god, if he's back-" Her eyes scan my face before she jumps off the chair and grabs me by my shoulders, startling me a little. "-Joe's not safe, none of us are! Henry will try to destroy this family! He'll kill my children!" 

"Don't worry I'll protect her-"

"Harry, go! get to the hospital!" 

-

I don't think I've ever got to the hospital before so quickly in my life.

"Call security!" I yell at a nurse who had approached me asking what was wrong, I took the stairs rather than the elevator. 

Arriving on Joe's floor, I'm now accompanied by three security officers.

I spot Mike at the nurses' desk.

Mike turns his head and looks up at me. "Harry? What's wrong?" He says and runs beside me when I take a sharp left turn down Joe's hallway.

"Is Joe's father still here?" When he nods this makes me run faster, this moron is going to pay for everything he's done to the Hemmings family. "Fuck!" I yell, feeling my pulse rapidly beating. 

I can hear Mike and the security guards a fair bit behind me just as I make it to Joe's door. Not even waiting for them to catch up, I twist the handle and push it open.

With my heart in my throat and beating rapidly, I gulp at the scene now before me. 

Luke is unconscious on the floor just in front of me, while Mr Hemmings is holding a knife against Joe's neck.

She's still asleep thank goodness for that.

Mr Hemmings eyes meet mine and a groan leaves his mouth, "I suggest you leave Harry before things get rather nasty."

"I know who you are."

He laughs, "So the great Harry Styles figured it out, not that it matters anyway," I can only watch as he toys with Joe's blonde hair, twirling it around his fingers. "I've waited so long for this moment."

"Don't you dare touch her!" I growl, taking a step forward but this seems to only make him amused.

"Or what?" 

"I-I'll bloody kill you," I didn't open my mouth, someone said it for me.

Luke pushes himself off the floor and stands shakily to his feet. "Uncle Henry get the fuck away from my sister!"

When Henry is about to reply, the security guards burst through the door behind me with their guns pointed out in front of them.

"Drop the weapon, sir!" One says standing next to me. "Drop it, or I'll shoot you!"

Henry does something that takes everyone completely off guard. Using her IV drip cord, he wraps it around Joe's throat and before the Guards has a chance to shoot him. 

Henry jumps out of the window.

-

A/N: Can someone pinch me? please? this is f*cked up....

And... so we have a new ship name...

Jarry!