"I'm better now, thanks Dinah." The five of us sit there in silence, observing Y/N on the bed. I'm not sure how long we sat there in silence, but it couldn't have been longer than half an hour before Y/N showed signs of waking up.

"DJ, can you go call a nurse please?" I asks. She nods, and swiftly leaves, though not for long.

"Ladies, would you mind stepping back a bit? Thanks." The nurse says. We step back, and she walks over and checks Y/N's IV.

"Alright, I can't say for certain, but based on her current condition, I would give her another ten to fifteen minutes." The nurse informs. In reality, it would be another forty minutes before Y/N fluttered open her eyes, putting her beautiful brown eyes on display, not to mention nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Babe?"  I ask gingerly.

"Yes, princess?"

"Welcome back!"

Y/N's POV

"Thanks." I say, smiling at my girlfriend.

"It looks like you're all set to go, Miss Y/LN. I'm just to call the doctor in to make sure, alright?" I nod, and she leaves. As soon as she steps out of the room, Fifth Harmony embraces me tightly.

"I missed you guys too!"  I say, partially laughing. The doctor came in and confirmed I'm healthy to leave. Without wasting any time, the girls checked me out of the hospital, and brought me back to the hotel. Camila, Dinah, Lauren, and Normani watched TV, while I was on my phone catching up on social media, and while Ally was sleeping. Camila and Normani ordered room service which consisted of a bucket of chicken wings, fries, and a banana sundae for each of us. I decided to let Ally sleep through dinner, considering how tired she looked. Once we demolished our meal, I joined the girls in watching TV, more precisely Frozen. Three quarters of the way through, the phone rang, causing me to jump. I quickly answer the phone, hoping it didn't wake up my sleeping beauty.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is the room of Fifth Harmony?"

"Yes, can I help you?" I ask.

"I'm Lisa Meyers, the assistant of Steven Jones, your lawyer."

"Is there a problem?"

"Yes ma'am, the state has called the custody of Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, and Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado in to question. Separate hearings will assigned to each. Are there any legal guardians residing with the group?" The assistant asks.

"Yes, myself and Allyson Brooke Hernandez." I state.

"Ages?"

"18 and 20 respectively."
(A/N: Camila and Dinah are 16, Lauren and Normani are 17, you are 18, and Ally is 20.)

"Excellent, Mr. Jones would like to see you as soon as possible. His flight is landing as we speak."

"We'll be ready in an hour at most." I say.

"Perfect! Mr. Jones will stop by in about forty minutes."

"That'll be fine, thank you." I say before ending the call. I turn around to face the girls, only to be met with four pairs of curious eyes. I sigh, hoping that Lauren and Camila take the news well.

"Camila, Lauren, you may no longer be under your parents custody. We're going to meet with our lawyer first, and then likely go to court."

"If our parents lose custody of us, who will gain it?" Lauren asks with a worried expression. I offer her a small smile.

"Ally and I most likely." Her mouth drops open, as does Camila's. Lauren's expression shifts to a grin.

"Sounds good, mom." She says, eliciting laughter from the others.