Chapter 5: Uninvited Guests

Faye's POV

     A soundless blast takes place but thank goodness, it isn't nearly as big as the earlier explosion. Once again, I take Lune Rose and get into a defensive position. The dust clears out to reveal two strangely dressed people who are also strangely smirking. They are wearing these fluffy red coats and big pointy boots. Each of them has a weird and ancient-looking staff. They are almost identical, except for the colour of their hair and the mysterious staffs that help differentiate them.

 They are almost identical, except for the colour of their hair and the mysterious staffs that help differentiate them

     One of the two boys has bright red hair and green eyes that seem to sparkle with mischief. He's bouncing on his feet like the excitement is unbearable. The other one has blue hair that's just as bright as his brother's red. His eyes are green as well but he had more of a sinister look on him and he's definitely on the low side of the lively scale in comparison to his brother. I can tell he just wants to get this over with already. Whatever "this" is anyway.

(Sorry if it's too many pics but I'm tryna help you visualize it better

(Sorry if it's too many pics but I'm tryna help you visualize it better...and I love art/drawing so why not?)

     I click my tongue in annoyance and also because of my dumbness in not realizing that the writing on the box was a seal. It was a trap, and now we have to pay for falling for it. Shifting Luna Rose into a gun, I aim at their heads. However, they raise their hands and say in unison, "We didn't necessarily come here for a fight." Uh, not creepy at all. Creepy is an understatement if you ask me.

     "Is that so?" I raise an eyebrow in suspicion, not lowering Luna Rose. "Yes. We can negotiate here," the red-haired guy says while the blue-haired guy grumbles slightly, "Yeah, maybe when you put that down."

     "Unfortunately, she'll not be putting that down and whatever you want to say, you can say it now," Axel explains in a not-so-polite tone, narrowing his eyes at them. The red one smirks, "We can do this the easy way," he looks at his twin who abruptly removes the end of his staff to reveal a sword in a threatening manner. "Or we can do this the hard way," the twin continues as a smirk pulls over his face.

     "You're foolish," Ward states, "If you make a single move towards us, Faye's gonna pull the trigger and you're dead. She's fast and she most definitely doesn't miss her target."