wizards of the good.

You hear of these people that go around and do something and that something turns into war.  a place doesn't have like a guardian. not even a very good leader. that makes everything so hard. with others.  that the good have to pay. when they did nothing bad in the first place. like the holocaust. the Germans blame the Jews. when all they were done was there religions.  there is a secret crew that has been here for thousands of year and they been helping us for years. millions of years. 

There Chloe the Guardian of butterflies or she is know as the butterfly. the butterfly represent freedom. the butterfly can fly to anywhere and everywhere. it can be who they are and whenever they want. no one control them. 

Donnie or the guardian of love.  he used to love many his family until they died. his love for his family never dies. that love made him unable to die. his love make him live until the end of time. with new people to love each day. 

Then last but not least Crystal or also know as the guardian of the flower. the flower is could grown even when being stomp on. being cut down never stop them form  growing  again.  the more you try the more they  hurt the flower or crystal they both came back up. they came up to fight to be a beautiful flower. 

one day they are called again when the is earth goes to the death of the world!

______________________________________________________________________

should I get make another? let me know. I would do it.

Edited: 5/7/17