teddy bear

The bear was sitting in a corner on the floor. It was upset from being left behind. He was forgotten from the last girl. The cotton in him was slowly falling out of the holes on him. As he was sitting there in the cotton deicide to leave him. Holes where there from the girl. He loved her so much that he let her get under his wool. Well look at him now. Why did she leave him? Because she wasn't into him anymore. There was footsteps comeing into the abandoned house. The bear black eyes just looked at the sad wall. He didn't want another owner. He was already has a broken heart. He didn't want to be let down again.

The footsteps were getting closer. A man came in the gloomy room. He had a belt of tools with many tools. The man saw the ruin bear. He went over and picked him up. "Don't worry bear I will take you home. "

theDays turned into months. The man was keeping his word. Teddy was filled with cotton and his holes where placed with black patches. Then Christmas came. He was in a small room. The room was as black as night. No way out.

Was I abandoned  again? Teddy thought. Paper rip and above of him the ceiling  was ripped off.

" WOW! a teddy bear. THANKS PAPA!" The girl screamed with excitement.

anther kid?  Teddy wonder. The love in girl eyes. He was in another persons arms and in another home. 

"What you going to name her Ellie?" ask Papa.

"Mathew." Said Ellie. "His name is Mathew."

As the years went on Mathew stayed with Ellie. He was there for all of it. She grew old but Mathew passed down though the generations. He was never left behind  again. He lived happily  ever after.  The end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I am going to try this new thing called Easter egg. I will put a famous item in my books and you try and find it. If you read riddles by hallucynated she tells you the answer the next chapter. So I want to do that.

Easter egg is from a movie

Also hi Mathew.