breaking mom's rule part 6

No one point of view 
"Sweatie its me. mommy."
" how did you get in here it. Doesn't matter. Run."
" No  I am not leaving with out you."
" Mom I am too dangerous. For any and everyone."
" no you are not."
" yes mom. To many people got...."
" because   you can't control your powers  fully."
" Still people have been hurt because  of me. Dani was killed because   I couldn't stop the fire form spreading."
" No matter what you  do or what you are I love you."
Pearl walk closer and closer. The chains had Pearl wrist. Same ones  (y/n) had The water was dragging Pearl down.
" MOM." Screamed   (y/n).
(Y/n) pulled and pull on her chains. The ghost of fear was scared. She wasnt supposed to be scared. SHe  kept  pulling  (y/n) down. The love that was in her heart. The knowing that Pearl was in trouble. The only thing she was thinking that she wasn't  letting another Dani episode happen. The chains broke and fear was in  the back.

______________________________________________________________________What is up beautiful  people

What is up beautiful  people. A few things.
1 which one is better color or pencil.
2 I have a channel called random family if u want to   learn how 2 draw anything let me know I will try and make a good video. If u want a link private message me.

3 what do you think with happen next?

4 if you have a tough or something let me know trust me I listen.

5 hi Devin.

-e