Chapter 3

Aramelles POV

"Yeah okay. We'll be there in an hour or so. Thank you so much Dr. Morgan." 

I hung up the phone and sighed. Mia got a fever again and this time it's far worse. She's a fragile baby and literally any germ can get to her. I feel extremely guilty and irresponsible. I first called Emma and she told me it would be better if we saw the pack doctor. 

It's hard for me to accept but Mia is a werewolf. The werewolf genes are more dominant than the human genes, making her 100 precent werewolf. Chances of seeing Xavier are extremely high, but I'm not going to risk Mia's life because of my cowardliness. If we visit a human hospital it could expose the werewolf race. Their heartbeats are fast and they heal really quickly. Mia's loud cries broke me out of my thoughts and I quickly rushed to her. 

"Hey... Ssh... Baby girl calm down. Mommy is here everything will be fine." I patted her back and bounced her up and down slightly. Her cries died down but she was still whimpering in pain. 

My poor baby...

Mia's body is burning up and I know exactly how it feels. And her fever is far worse. "Oh god where is your aunty? What is taking her so long?" Emma will pick us up and bring us to the pack doctor. A few tears slid down my cheeks. I never felt so alone, scared and vulnerable. I have literally no one to help me. Now I wish my mother was still here with me. She would have cared for me and the baby like no one else. I do have Emma and James and I'm extremely grateful but they are inexperienced with babies, which is no help for me.

I heard the tires screeching, indicating that Emma was finally here. I bet she was driving in a rush. I grabbed Mia's baby bag filled with all of her necessities incase we had to stay there over night. And I really hope that we don't have to. Every memory would rush into my mind and that would make me lose my sanity. Not the best thing to happen if you have a daughter.

Locking the door I sprinted towards Emma's car with Mia and a huge bag in my arms. 

"I'm so so so sorry Ara! I was stuck in the traffic! These bloody old motherf*****s  shouldn't be driving when they are retired. Ughhh!!" I could clearly see the frustration in her eyes. "Hey it's okay Emma. You are here and now we can finally bring Mia to the doc. Come on!" I buckled up Mia and sat right beside her.

"How is her fever? Is she getting any better?" She asked while glancing at Mia with concern. "Unfortunately no. It's getting worse and I don't know what to do!" 

"This is really weird usually werewolves don't get sick that easily and if they do it's not that worse." Emma was in deep thoughts trying to figure out Mia's sickness. I sighed and shook my head. "Emma my pregnancy wasn't exactly a candy bar. She is a fragile baby because of that. I was mentally and physically down during my pregnancy and that really affected Mia. No one can change that. I don't know what to do Emma! I feel like a horrible mother... I can't do anything to help her!" A few tears slid down my cheeks as I stared at the beautiful baby who was in pain.

"I-I seriously don't know what to say Ara... Everything will be fine. We will visit the pack doctor. He'll give us some medicines and we will get the hell out of there okay?" I nodded my head and looked out of the window. 

Please God help my baby. She doesn't deserve this!

We arrived at the pack house and my heart beat went from 0 to 100 real quick. "Damn it! Aramelle calm down okay? Xavier is not here. He lives in his mansion now. Chances of him being here are so small." Wow I wasn't even thinking about him. "Well thank you Emma for bringing it up! I was just really nervous to see this place again. It brings back many memories."

She smiled sheepishly. "Come on let's go! I want my little niece healthy again!" We arrived in front of the doctors office and he greeted us with open arms. "Welcome Lu- I mean Aramelle! How have you been?" Dr. Malfoy was really kind-hearted. He has two children and a mate. I used to come and help him sometimes.

"I've been better... Mia is sick again and this time it's far worse. Can you please have a look at her?" I asked him desperately. The only thing I wanted right now, is for Mia to get healthy and strong again. He nodded and took a sleeping Mia from. We sat there for about five minutes and he came back with an emotionless face.

"Aramelle there is nothing to be afraid of. She has a regular fever, but this time it seems like the germs are affecting her more. Do you breastfeed? This can strengthen her immune system. No medicine is better than a mothers milk."

"Yes doctor. I only breastfeed. I know that my milk can help her." And it's also a great bonding time with your baby.

"Good. Keep doing that as long as you can. I'll give you some medicines for the baby. She is really precious by the way." He said while smiling slightly. "Thank you doctor." 

"Thank you jesus for saving my little niece!" I laughed and agreed in my head. What would I do without her?

We were laughing and talking in happiness while  towards our car but what I saw in front of me left me standing there in shock. My heart stopped beating for a second and all the feelings I had during pregnancy were crashing on me wave after wave making me feel heavy and alone.

No everything was fine until now.

Why?

Why?

"A-Aramelle?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry for the late update! I was gone for a few days. Everything was going down hill and I just needed a little time for myself. 

And now I'm back happy!<3<3<3

BUT GUYS WE HAVE REACHED A HUGE MILESTONE ON MYSTERIOUS ALPHA!

OVER 30 THOUSAND READS GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I seriously have the best community!<3 Your support keeps me going<3<3

With much love

-hamsasana