Chapter twenty - three

SMUT
DON'T read if you don't like smuts

-----------------

"What about the 'game'?" He asks.
I remove my bra and whisper "Fuck the game."
We kiss and lay on a sort of beach chair, which was pretty uncomfortable, by the way.

He removes his shirt and he has a smirk on his face.
Only God knows how much I missed all this.
Ian's hand gripped my waist and pulled me down on his knees.
"I knew this was going to happen" he says triumphantly and moves his wet hands on my neck.
The fact he just got out of water made it all seem more ... 'romantic' (?)

He molds our lips together and touching my naked breast with his cold hand makes my body jut forward into his dick, he shuts his eyes.
I stand up and say "baby we don't have any condom..."
He sucked on my nipple and whisper "then we will make it in another way" he pushes me making me sit on his knees again.

I kiss his neck leaving hickes while he used his fingers to run circles into my clit who was covered by my underpants. I yelp and he giggles.
"moan my name" he demands
He starts flicking his tongue against me and when his warm tongue hit my center I moan his name out.

He flicked his tongue fast and hard against my swollen bud.
He began to suck on my bud, his abs were so toned and his cock so visible though his pants.
"I am coming" I moan and he slid two fingers into me I let out a scream when his finger brushed that spot inside me and his tongue flicked my clit.
I held his face against my center and clamped my thighs around his head.

I finally come and he kisses me making me taste myself.
"You came so fast baby. Is it because you are dating that loser and you are not used to such a professional level like mine or you just missed me too much?" he asks.
I stand up looking for my dress.
He smacks my ass.
I peck him and say "we better go, it's almost 7 am"

I managed to enter my room as much quietly as possible but Chloe could hear me anyway.
"Where have you been for like almost 2 hours?" She asks.
"Anywhere... I have been........ looking for a shower" I say.
"Ohh and that's why your clothes are wet? You don't know that you must remove your clothes before getting into the shower?" She holds her arms and I laugh. "Okay okay, I give up. I've been with Ian.. at the pool" I admit

"Whaaaat!? You make out in the water?? I must remember not to bathe later when we will go to the pool" she answers.
"we didn't do it in the water. Anyway I must take a shower now" I giggle and she rolls her eyes.
"You both are crazy, you know that right?"
I hear Chloe yelling as soon as I close the shower.