Chapter Nine

I kiss him.

"I didn't knew I would ever like or fell in certain ways with a boy before but since I met you I feel so vulnerable, scared at the same time, but why not try it?" I opened up to him and I literally revealed him my love.
He kisses me back.

"I know I will hurt you but I know you will hurt me too. But it's fine. if you're ready for it."
He smiles and I fix his hair.
He giggles "you're fucking obsessed with fixing things. Well, I like your perfectionist side too."
We go out from his room and go down the stairs .

"Did you fuck upstairs ?" The guy with brow hair smirks at us.
"No, Lip. We didn't. We use her house for that." Ian answers and I nudge him.
"IAN! Don't say those things when there's Liam here!" The girl covered the baby's ears and Carl smiles at me and whispers to me "Are you okay?"
I nod smiling at him back.

Ian says he's going to prepare himself and asks me to wait for him.
"Do you have a twin?" Lip asks me and Carl hits him lightly so I laugh.
"Anyway, i forgot to introduce myself to you, I am Fiona. you must be very important to Ian. He never dates girls." She smiles and so do I.
"I'm Eleanor Black." I introduce myself.

"Ohhh, that's why you looked familiar to me. I can't believe my brother is ......." He stops his sentence and gives a look to Liam " having fun with Eleanor Black. He's soo lucky" Lip then stands up and goes to drink his coffee.
"Yes thanks a lot. Now we go out. I'll come back in the afternoon." Ian takes my hand and I say bye to them all.

He jumps on the car and asks "School?"
I say "nahh" and he giggles.
"See my influence is bad on you."
I shrug and he kisses me on the cheek.
"I want to know your crew." I say and he looks at me surprised.
"Hmm okay." He then says.
He calls one of them saying he wants to see them all and to come at the local we were going to.

After a few of minutes they all come and greet to him. It's fascinating the fact he was the leader of a crew. Wherever he went, he knew everyone and everyone loved/ respected him. At school, every girl runs after him, every boy wishes he was him and in his crew he was the boss too.
"Who is this hottie?" One of them asks. And his voice sounds familiar to me.

"My girlfriend" my heart jumps when his mouths spells the word girlfriend and i feel so grateful and happy that I can't control my lips that already moved into a smile. 
"Wooow. I'm Sean. By the way. "
Sean. that's why his voice sounded familiar to me.
I say hi and they all start to talk and joke about the fact he had a girlfriend, for the first time, in a lifetime.

"Let's be serious now. Jason is looking for me, I forgot to pa.." He suddenly stops noticing my presence and stares at me.
"Don't worry. She knows everything. " Ian says and the guy named Tom starts to talk again.
"Jason is looking for me, I forgot to pay him and when his man went to find me I punched him and run away."
"What have you done?" Ian screams.
"I'm sorry. I was high and I needed a dose." He starts to play with a sugar packet on the table.
"When did it happen?" Ian asks and stands up.
"2 hours ago." Tom answered.
"I'll go to meet him." Ian stands up and I stop him.

"I want to come." I offer to follow him and he kisses my forehead.
"Tom calls Carl. Sean brings Eleanor at home, please." Ian walks away and the boys force me to get in the car.
"Don't worry he'll be back soon." The last one says and then they all enter in the big car.