Chapter Two

Someone opens the door and I quickly cover myself up with my shirt, while Ian doesn't pay attention but whines, trying to push his body against mine again. I stop him and roll over to check who opened the bathroom door. As soon as I see this angry woman staring at us, she screams: "IAN GALLAGHER! AGAIN?!?"

Ian, finally, moves his hand away from my body and roll his eyes. Oh god, why did this bitch ruin it? I don't know what to say or who this woman can be. She's probably a shitty teacher who gives you detentions for being 0.5 seconds late.

"Miss Katherine...." Ian chuckles, "Good morning.". Ian smirks and his cocky attitude made me giggle but then, I realize I'm half naked and I apologize to the bitch.

I ask her if she can avert her eyes else where while I dress myself, she raises her eyebrow and says: "Seriously? Okay then...". She turns around, I clip my bra and put my shirt on, while Ian keeps staring at me. I mouth to him: "Stop it." .
I, really, do not want to get horny again, because if I do, I will have sex with him on that counter.

I finished getting dressed and fix my hair so it doesn't look like I almost had sex and she looks at us, with this disappointing look in her eye. "I bet you're Eleanor Black. You haven't had a good start... Funnily enough, I was just reading your school record... tsk tsk."

Ian stops her, saying: "She had a good start for sure. Trust me." He looks at me and winks. The woman ignores his sexual remark and continues talking. "This is your first day so I won't tell the principal. But, if I catch you two deliquents, I will suspend you immediately."

She starts to face the door but turns around again and says: "Detention on Friday, 3:30pm. Don't be late." Thank god, that bitch left.

I storm out of the bathroom without looking at Ian. I can't even process what just happened because, holy shit, getting caught is so much fun. I can still feel his warm touch on my skin.

I lied when I told Ian that I knew him because of my ex... everyone knows him. He's the hot fuckboy that every girl secretly wants and he could make an angel moan by only gazing into their eyes. I find my class and there's no teacher, in the there!
I hope this will be a free period so I sit at the back, scrolling through social medias on my phone. Every now and then, some guy keeps trying to talk to me but I only nodded. I'm not being rude, I'm just not listening because I can't get, what happened in the bathroom, out of my head.

15 minutes later, Ian walks in and when his eye meets mine, he smirks. A few of boys jump up to greet him and he sits behind me, with his crew.

Miss Katherine walks in the class shortly after... is this a joke??? Oh god, I hope she doesn't introduce me.

"Class, we have a new student, Eleanor Black." Ok then... I introduce myself to the class and some boy, from Ian's crew, wolf-whistled. Gross. But, it catches Ian's attention and he looks pissed. Hmmm... making him jealous would be fun.

3 a.m.

I was sleeping when I heard tapping on the window so I got up and force myself to check who is outside.

I open the window and I see two muscled arms perfectly covered up, with a black leather jacket .
I look up and I recognize him: he's Ian Gallagher.

"Want to finish what we started, babygirl?"