"You're not?" I blinked. I couldn't imagine him anything else but a college professor when he grows up. 

"And my name is Wayzz, not Wayne," he added. "I'm actually older than I look." 

This was getting more and more complicated. 

"Okay, so first how do I transform when an Akuma happens?" I asked, fingering the bracelet, tying it around my wrist and untying it for some multiple times. 

Wayne—no, Wayzz—smiled, "You have to place your hand on your heart and with a solemn heart, say, 'Shells on'."  

Shells on. 

It sounded oddly humiliating. 

"Okay," I breathed in once more. "Will I have any brochure or some kind of pamphlet explaining in detail about my job or . . ." My voice weakened and trailed away as I was Wayzz losing his image as a wise person. 

He laughed. 

Then swallowing gulps of fresh air, he choked out, "Sorry, it's not that you're saying anything wrong but . . . no one asked me that in at least a million years. Sorry but when you're Jade Turtle, you have to deal with it." 

My head was spinning. A thousand things were flying inside my head. 

"Oh, okay," I managed to say. "I mean Ladybug and Chat noir went through the same things, right? Why can't I?" I weakly smiled. 

Wayzz smiled. 

"What other hero would adapt this fast?" 

#

Alya's POV

"Oh, oh, oh!" I jumped up. "You're Ladybug!" 

Trixie took another sip of green tea and calmly replied, "No." Then she placed the cup on the table and smiled, "I'm more than a meek human being." 

"Oh, oh, oh!" I yelled. "You're a humanized version of Ladybug's miraculous." 

Trixie smiled fondly at me, like my guesses were all wild but not off topic. She raised an eye brow and shook her head. 

"Oh, oh, oh!" I screamed. "You're a new hero!"

Her expression told me I was getting close so I continued. 

"You're . . . a turtle . . ." I stopped talking after seeing Trixie's one-more-mention-of-turtles-I'm-going-to-murder-someone look.

"I'm a Kwami," Trixie said brightly. "A Fox Miraculous guider, one better than some shell-faced idiot. Kwamis help heroes rise and save the city from Akumas. I'm sure you know all about Akumas."