.........

"You are the worlds biggest twat," I throw myself onto the seat, panting. "Why couldn't have we got a later train?"

"What's the fun in waiting?" Hoseok leans across the table and rests his chin in his hands, as usual. "You can't tell me you would rather sit in the cold waiting for a late train."

"I would rather walk at a normal pace after school and then get a train," I shake my head at him. "I can't believe I'm doing this, I don't even know where you're taking me. Wait, are you kidnapping me?" 

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen," Hoseok covers my ears and grins, I roll my eyes. 

He retracts his hands and returns to his chin-in-hand pose. 

"When you sit like that you remind me of a rich billionaire trying to study a new assistant," I turn my head away to watch the remaining people sitting on benches waiting for their train. "Are you studying me?"

"Something like that," I don't have to turn my head to know he's grinning. "When you say billionaire do you mean 'Fifty Shades of Grey'?"

"I've never read the books nor watched the movies so I have no idea what you're talking about," I scoff, looking at him. "What gives you the idea I read such things?"

"I went on your phone yesterday at school," Hoseok smirks. "And I went on an app called 'wattpad' and you read some nasty things."

"How dare you go on my phone!" I smack his head. "How do you know my password?"

"You go on your phone a lot in class," he smiles, showing his teeth. "You may do it underneath the table but I can still see.."

"I keep forgetting you sit beside me," I mentally slap myself for being so stupid. "Forget my password."

"I'm not a computer," Hoseok sits back. "I can't just delete it from my hard drive with a click of a button."

"You can try," I fold my arms. "Forget my password. Now."

"I'll try," he clenches his fists and his face turns red. "No, I still remember it, one, nine-"

"Okay, don't tell the world my password," I press my hand against his mouth. "You looked like you were taking a shit just now."

Muffled laughing is heard from the strange guy, I take my hand away and his laughter explodes.

"Shush," I cover my face so the other passengers don't see me. "Everyone will look at you!"

Hoseok either doesn't care or can't hear me as his laughter gets louder, hiding my face with a newspaper, I slide down my seat.

"Oh," he chokes on his laughter, not being able to breathe. "I can't even-"

"Are you crying?" I begin to laugh too after seeing tears fall down his cheeks. "It isn't even that funny!"

The rest of the passengers stare at the two young adults as if they were crazy. Arya and Hoseok stay in there own little world, and it felt nice.