------

"Where is he?" I ask myself, as I stand outside the gates. "If he doesn't come in the next five minutes I'm going inside alone."

I look down at my phone for the umpteenth time, expecting a message of 'sorry!' , 'I'm coming!' or 'I'm not coming in today, go inside.' Hearing the bell, I go inside myself, but before I do I look one last time down the road hoping to see his running figure but all I see are the autumn leaves.

"No Hosoek today?" The professor asks, before ticking something on the register. "Too bad, I was actually looking forward to his smile in the morning."

"Jerk," I whisper to the empty chair next to me. "I can't believe you have made me endure this hellhole by myself, I'll get you back for this."

"I know he isn't in today," a boy in the year above me smiles. "But can you remind him of the dance rehearsals tomorrow night? It would be a huge help, the competition is next week and he's our best dancer. Thanks!"

"Now I have to pass on messages to him?" I sigh once the boy is out of my view. "And when did he start dancing?"

"Today we'll be analyzing news on television to give us an insight on what producers think is quick and important news." My teacher turns on the projector and turns the light off. "Take notes whist watching, there will be a test on this."

"Good afternoon, my name is Lily Stones and welcome to 'DRD News'." A woman in black with short white hair says unemotionally. "Today, a body was pulled out of the sea earlier this morning on our beach. The police are suspecting that the man threw himself off the cliff as a suicide. We are allowed to identify him as Hoseok Jung, a young transfer student from Korea."

With that, my walls fall onto me.