.......

"Hoseok," I whimper, clenching my phone. "I need you, I am scared."

"Where are you?" Hoseok's tone is different, different to the gentle and reassuring voice I am used to do and more of the worried and angry tone I have never heard before. "Don't move, what's making you scared? Are you okay? I'm putting my shoes on now, where are you? Are you hurt? Should I ring an ambulance or the police? Where are you? Why are you scared? I'm in the car now, where are you?"

"I am beside the lake," I watch the ripples gently bob up and down. "I don't want to die, but it would be easier for everyone if I wasn't here.."

"Don't say that," Hoseok shouts, making me jump. "Don't you dare even think that, what about me?"

"You're leaving soon anyways," I choke back a sob. "After you I won't have anything left, I'll be all alone again."

"We'll skype every night," his tone sounds irritated. "I'm going to be here for you always."

"But will you really?" I laugh, it echoes across the empty park. "You can't help me, I'm already broken beyond fixing."

"No, you're not." I hear him pressing his horn and swearing. "You can get through this, we'll get through this together."

"I'm scared," I sob, not caring if he hears me. "Exams are coming soon and I haven't revised because I've been busy worrying about having enough time to revise, my family make fun of me and I am scared of myself. I have so much to live for but if the rest of my life is going to be like this, what's the point?"

"Arya," I turn around to see Hoseok standing a few feet away from me. "You are beautiful, strong, funny, cute,  clever, thoughtful, smart, kind, caring, loving and my favourite human being on this very planet. Now, come here and hug me."

Wiping my tears with my sleeve, I run into his arms, his warm embrace washes all the demons away, leaving just Hoseok and I.