We Need To Talk

Hey Dudes & Dudettes

•We need to talk.

•Sheesh! It sounds like I'm breaking up with you guys.

•Well, I sort of, kinda am.

***

Since this isn't gonna be easy to say, no matter how I say it or in what way I say it; I'm just gonna rip off the bandage and hope you guys won't hate me for it.

All three of my books: Love Thy Roommate, Resist Him If You Can & Belonging To An Alpha Male; are gonna be deleted within 72 hours.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

Now, now.

Before you start shoving your hands through your devices to try and strangle me, just hear me out.

Just... okay?

***

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

The first half of this part is gonna be about me so if you're not interested just skip it, I won't be offended.

***

When I first started college, like most of the normal teens, I didn't know shit about what I was gonna do with my life. Like - no clue whatsoever! Nada!

I was so confused that it resulted in me gradually asking my parents to just blindly choose something and tell me what to do because:
One - They won't guide me to the wrong path.
Two - My mind was so jumbled that I just needed someone to tell me what to do.

And they did.

And the degree they wanted me have was nowhere related to writing or graphic designing.

And because I didn't know what else to do at that time, I did what they told me.

And I have been doing it for the past three years.

Only to realize lately that I don't want to do that at all. And that sucked. Monkey butts!

That's why for some months I have been depressed. Okay, not depressed depressed because that's a serious condition but more of a person having really sad, morbid thoughts.

That's me!

And that's part of the reasons why the updates had been less frequent lately, 'cause how can someone write a humorous, funny story when their thoughts are anything but that? Sucks, I know.

And then the condition got so bad that some days I couldn't eat much and other days I kept shoving everything down my throat mindlessly, I couldn't sleep and I started to cry at awkward intervals. (FYI, I'm not pregnant. Just sayin'.)

Anyway, I'm Asian, people!

One thing you learn being an Asian child is you never disappoint your parents! Ever! Thou shall not inflict such horror upon your parents!