C h a p t e r - 10

- When She Had Her Orientation -

Nina

I brush my hands over my black pencil skirt and straighten my sleeveless white top as I smile checking my reflection through the elevator door.

Brushing my bangs to cover my forehead, I quickly make my way out of the metal box once it reaches the designated floor.

My four inch black stilettos makes a 'click' sound as I walk, waving at Ginger as she comes into my view.

"Hey." I whisper softly, leaning my body against her desk.

"Hi." She leans over her desk and gives me a quick hug.

"Is Lucien in?" I ask, once she settles back on her chair.

"Mmh. Eager, are we?" She says, wiggling her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and huff, "I just don't wanna be late for my orientation."

She snorts, "Right. Orientation." She rolls her eyes.

"What is it now?" I ask irritated.

"Oh nothing." She waves her hand in a shrugging gesture and continues, "It's just that nobody else received this special orientation offer by Mr. Coop himself."

She blinks innocently and says, "You must be pretty special."

I try controlling my blush and whisper yell, "It's just an orientation."

She chuckles and murmurs sarcastically, "And I just poop butterflies."

I narrow my eyes at her, suspiciously, "By the way, what's going on with you and JT?"

She coughs, knowing my question caught her off guard.

"Aren't you late for your orientation?" She mumbles cheerfully.

I point two fingers to my eyes and then at her in an 'I'm watching you' gesture.