C h a p t e r - 6

- When He Became A Sly, Sly Man -

Nina

"That's right, baby... I'm gonna spread you apart. Mmh. Just like that. Then I'm gonna lick your cream... Fuck! That's sweet. I could eat you for hours." Lucien husky voice reaches my ears.

I groan out loud.

Not this again.

"Luke!" I scream, trying to calm my face which was as red as a fire brigade.

"Stop talking like that! For God sake, you're eating an Oreo. An Oreo! Why do you have to make everything sound so dirty?" I grumble.

He looks up at me from his sprawled up position on my couch.

He smirks innocently, "What did I say?" He blinks his eyes up at me adorably.

Taking a bite from an Oreo, he mumbles, "I was just talking to little Oreo here... about how I'm gonna open it up and lick its cream. It's not my fault if you're the one who's dirty minded."

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I throw a pillow at him in annoyance and stomp into my kitchen, wondering how I got into this mess.

Oh yeah, I remember...

Waking up today was like any other day, except today was THE day.

You know how sometimes a girl needs a day when she wants to feel cute and pretty about herself?

In my case, it was today.

Of all the three hundred sixty five days in the year, I chose today! Today!

So, as always I was woken up by Prince licking my cheek.

As if the stupid alarm blaring on my night stand wasn't enough...

Anyhoo...

I quickly brushed my teeth, took a shower and did other blah blah things of my normal morning routine.

My favourite part of the day arrived as I walked into my closet and picked up the clothes I was gonna be wearing today.

Yes, I'm a girly girl. Sue me!

Throwing on some clean black lacy undergarments beneath a black off-shoulder, long sleeved knitted sweater that came up to my mid-thighs and a pair of black socks, I left my hair all wavy and messy.

Cute, right?

Walking towards the living room, I barely stifled a gasp when I saw the man of my dreams sitting on the couch staring stupidly at Prince, who was staring stupidly back at him.