I m p o r t a n t - 1

Hey Dudes & Dudettes

• Please read this.

• Believe me; you may wanna read this.

***

First off; I wanna say that I had already updated Chapter 17: When They Have A Sleepover like 15 hours ago - Yes I did *bobs her head up and down sincerely*

But the thing is - as soon as I had updated the chapter; I received a message from Wattpad informing me that the Chapter has been marked 'Private' due to possible Mature Content. No, it doesn't contain any hanky-panky scenes... yet. Wink wink.

And the story Resist Him If You Can is labelled as MA (For Mature Audience only).

Anyhoo, so if you want to access Chapter 17: When They Have A Sleepover; please follow the following steps.

***

HOW TO READ PRIVATE CHAPTERS:

Step 1. Remove this book from the library.

Step 2. Go to my profile and click on the 'Follow' button.

Step 3. Re-add the book.

Step 4. You can unfollow me later if you want to; it's totally up to you. I really don't mind. (Although if you do that - you'll have to do these steps all over again; if the future chapters are also labelled Private.)

Step 5. Sit back and Enjoy the Book.

***

Fret not! If this doesn't work; you can just Private Message me and I'll give you the direct link to the chapter. Also, I'm including the link in the Comment section; just in case.

Anyway, thank you for reading this.

Till then,

Rush.

***