C h a p t e r - 24

Hey Dudes & Dudettes

• Sorry for the late update.

• This ones for all of you who wanted the whole big kissing scene.

•PS: New covers - Yay or Nay?

***

Twenty Four

Everything

Every part of me is aware of him.

His hand fisting in my hair, tilting my head to the side so that he could claim my lips.

His chest vibrating under my palms when he lets out a sound that reverberated from his gut, through his chest and past his lips.

His palm flat against the small of my back, pulling us impossibly closer as he continues devouring my lips.

His erection digging against my lower belly while I let out a small mewl and curl my fingers over the fabric of his shirt; holding him tight.

Looking back... it was everything that I'd imagined how my first kiss would be.

Perfect.

With one brush of his lips, he invades my mouth, electrifying all of my senses as he slides his tongue in, breaching my lips and dominating everything along the way.

Long lavish sweep.

Then a tenacious slide.

Then a languorous flick.

Tongue touches tongue making a shiver run down my spine and my skin breaks down into goose-bumps; my eyes rolling back as a soft moan escapes me.

The kiss was hungry.

I'd expected it to be hungry; but not like this - not to the point that he was letting out all of the built up sexual tension of the past few months -years even- into a single kiss.

It was amazing.

Long, wet, hard, belly fluttering, toes curling, mind numbingly amazing.

Demanding. Dominating. Devouring.

Delicious.

Despite the ferocity of the kiss, his lips were soft and full. And his taste - spicy with a hint of sweetness. Masculine. Pure freakin' masculine.

It was addicting.

He was addicting.

Raising myself on my tiptoes, I slant my head further and deepen the kiss; letting his tongue sink in deeper into mouth and feel him let out a soft groan and spear his fingers through my hair.