MIN HANEUL

"Your cupboards are empty, don't you think it's time for you to shop for supplies?" asked Yoongi, probably going through the cabinets, opening and closing one after another, judging from the continuous thuds.

It had became a routine for Yoongi and I to share the food that Mom requested him to deliver. Which I might add, was enough to feed an army. Then, Yoongi would wash the dishes afterwards.

"It's fine, I'll handle those myself," I replied, hastily brushing my hair, causing the brush to get stuck further on a tangled strand. I blinked at it in horror and whimpered at the thought that I'd have to cut it.

Yoongi chuckled behind me and took the brush. His hands were cold from recently being dried. I observed him from the mirror, silently cheering for him.

A minute later, my hair was finally freed from an almost tragic ending.

"There," muttered Yoongi and my stiff shoulders loosened. He pulled my hair into a pony tail and brushed on the sides before taking the band and tying my hair.

For some sort of reasons, I always liked it when he'd fix my hair. It just felt really comforting, it brought back childhood memories.

"Alright, I'm going now." He pressed on my shoulders lightly before letting go, and I followed him out of my room.

He shook his hair in place, running a hand on it as he approached my door.

"Make sure you always lock the doors," reminded Yoongi, holding his finger up and I nodded. "Watch out for creeps lurking around, don't trust people easily nor talk to them and—"

"Don't let strangers inside your unit," I finished for him. It amazed me how I managed to sound so confident when I was drop dead guilty for having already obstructed his lectures.

"Good." He patted my head, brewing this shameful self of mine further.

He wasted no time to leave and soon, my unit was back to its quiet, empty state. Stretching, I trudged back to my room, ready to face death, also known as studying for tests.

A few pages later, however, I was interrupted when my phone rang. I lifted my books in search for the device on my table, but to no avail. I was not necessarily happy that I had to stand up just to get it from my bed.

"Yo, I left my flash drive," Yoongi's voice greeted me. I hummed for him to continue. "I'm not sure where but could you find it? Then bring it here. I'm at the store near your apartment. Thanks, Haneul."

He spoke so fast that when I finished processing each word, he had already hung up. I sighed, chucking my phone back to my pocket, and began to search where he could have possibly left his flash drive.

Begrudgingly, I did as I was told, and fortunately for me, I found the cream colored flash drive on the kitchen island.

I went out wearing a plain white shirt with black skinny jeans, realizing later on that I should've grabbed a coat or something, but I was too lazy to bother unlocking my door again.

After a minute worth of walk, I arrived at the grocery store. The same time my phone rang. Yoongi informed me which aisle he was in and we hung up after that.