"Colby said you purposely tripped him," Sam chuckles.

"WRONG. He keeps saying that but he was just clumsy! Anyways he fell and I couldn't help it but start laughing. But you know what he did? He got up, picked up the rest of the mash potatoes that weren't already covering him, and DUMPED IT on ME!" I shout. 

"Now, I remember that!" Sam laughs hysterically. 

"WHO DOESN'T!" I exasperate, "It was so embarrassing, and I hate how this story continues." 

"Go on!"

"Kay well we got in trouble, mostly Colby, and he hated me for it all. Next period I find out he was in my class. Now, we did get cleaned up but I didn't notice there was mashed potatoes still left on my butt, so he took a picture and sent it to the whole class during that same period!" 

"Right, word of that picture spread like wildfire!" Sam grins.

"NOT FUNNY!" I shout. "I got back at him though. He was in my free period, study hall. I cut out a black skirt to put on the boy's restroom sign and a white slits of paper to fit over the girl's bathroom sign. When he was about to go to the bathroom, I went and sprinted to the boy's bathroom first to put on the skirt and taped the white slits of paper over the girl's. IT WAS GENIUS." I say, evilly. "I hid behind a corner and watched as he walked straight into the girl's, he came out so quickly. I heard the screams of poor girls. I videotaped the whole thing and posted it on Instagram."

"Smooth, but tell what happened next..." Sam trails, he knew what Colby did as revenge, sadly.

"THAT WAS PURE VILLAINY," I retort. 

"Speak! It's great to hear every time."

"Well when you're in your last period class and you suddenly hear that your Mommy urgently left an anti-foot fungus ointment and box of tampons for you in the main office, your day just suddenly gets so much brighter!" I sarcastically say. 

Sam bursts out in a fit of laughs, "I CAN'T BELIEVE HE PULLED IT OFF!"

"I still don't understand how he got that announcement up!" 

"You'll never need to know," Sam chuckles. I laugh too, that was the worst first day of school ever and all of those petty pranks just turned into in-class annoyance because it's hard to find pranks that won't get you in trouble. We both wanted to be valedictorians, and we both were so consequently, nobody wanted to make a fool out of themselves. But the thing is, Colby still became a Valedictorian even when some of his teachers did hate him for doing things for Vine. Like that one fire drill vine... (Go to the Vine and skip to 1:56!)

Sam yawns and closes his eyes. I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps an arm around my side. We sat in comfortable silence for what felt like awhile for me because Sam was now asleep. It was cute nevertheless.

A knock sounds at the door, "SAM! I forgot my keys, open the door!" 

Colby.

"Ashlyn, can you please get that?" Sam says, burying his tired face in the couch seat. I reluctantly stand up and trudge over.

"You forget your keys too, Brock?" I raise an eyebrow, swinging the door open.

"Yeah... not my best move," He says, a little surprised I am here.

"Mine too," I agree, letting him in. 

He asks, "So, where's Sam?" 

"Right here," Sam muffles loudly through the couch.